If you could pick ur perfect partner who would it be?

whitefang

interesting topic

I would say Nelly Furtado, cause she's 100% Portuguese like myself, and she's brilliant, I relate with her songs alot, and she's absolutely sexy

Then theres Jewel, cause she has the heart of a poet, and she plays guitar just like me, and she is also looks very well

well i like guys who are taller than me...like 5"11 about in height. I tend to go for tall, dark, and handsome...but it varies. I like guys who are confident, intelligent, good looking, outgoing, have a good sense of humour, uhh maturity but a little immature when it's appropriate. I like cultured people who are open to the world and yea basically that's it!

*Sigh, the girl for me would be one of my great friends in my classes, with her great looks, great body, soft lucious skin, her warm smiles, her beautiful hair, her kindness and care for others, her seductive nature, her fashion sense, her flirty moves, her fun and happy additude for life, oh man I cant stop thinking about her and her endless attributes now ...

Lol I wouldn't have much of a clue. I reckon no one's perfection and there's no such thing as perfection. However, I do believe that perfection can be judged upon how close something/someone is to it. But if you wanna kno which artist/actress etc etc I think is damn hot, I gotta say:

Jessical Alba, Elisha Cuthbert, Katie Holmes, Sheri Appleby, Delta Goodrem and Holly Vallance.

I think personality is way more important than looks. Looks can only get you so far but when you think about it, its the person you're going to be living with foreva in the end not the looks, looks change over time...

My ideal personality would be someone who's caring, supportive, loyal and someone with a lil sense of adventure.

Happy Heb

that's a good topic !!!!! i was just thinking that i need to make some kind of list about that too. it's good, so you wont settle for a second best! really really good topic indeed.

my ideal guy would be:

older than me (preferred), protective (a must), humorous, on time, respectful,tall (although not necessary), fair skin (it's just better, but again, not thaaatttt necessary), not stingy (it makes me feel so sick!)),does not show off what he's got (i'd prefer to find that out by myself, as the time goes by) ,not a smoker (come on..please consider other people's health!), can give me advice when i need it, is not scared to say no, is not scared to criticised me, gives me surprises once in a while, makes me feel secured, is interested in every little thing i do, knowledgeable, has good job/ at least goes to uni (everybody wants good future direction, right?), mm....well built body would be good (but not like mike tyson's, though!)...able to cook, not into those noisy and lots of swearing type of musics....mmm....but most importantly is able to make me smile. without smile, anything else is not worth it.

only the guy who possesses the above criterias would i consider to be my future husband. else? maybe just for fun.

am i asking too much here? hehehehhehehe (maybe...yeah?)

Thanks,

I suppose i should add mine as well. My perfect partner would have to be Kind, Caring, Funny and has a Good Personality. I don't really go for looks that often it's more of the personality that i tend to lean towards. I acctually found my dream girl (she doesn't have a bf) but i haven't asked her yet so im going to make a BIG impression on Valentine's Day .

- whitefang

I think that I wouldn't want to 'pick' my partner, i'd rather let things develop naturally

On a serious note, I think I would go with a girl with black hair, size doesn't matter, someone like Liv Tyler...Well maybe that is a bit far fetched.

I think Kirsten Dunst would suit me 8)

I don't really like to think about 'perfect' partners anyway, If i'm perfectly honest I'd say 99% of the time I go for the personality in the woman, a girl who doesn't take life too seriously and yet keeps her feet on the ground is 'perfect' for me

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

while most of my boyfriends/dates have been from 5'11 to 6'4....and yes women do prefer taller men...I am proud to say my boyfriend of 1.6 yrs is 5'8 I am petit myself and have always dated VERY tall men...but something was so attractive about him. I was so swept off my feet by him (his sweetness, his shyness, his affection), that no tall dark and handsome man could ever match up to.

I always thought I'd want tall dark and handsome. Well, yes I have dated mostly tall (but am now with short), dark- all of my previous dates/boyfriends were blonde, -handsome, they all were/are

Aside from my boyfriend...if i had to put someones picture of just PURE looks (which I could never date a person solely on, NEVER) id say brad pitt and derek jeter. two opposites, but oh soooo sexy!

I met my perfect woman ten years ago. She was kind, smart, beautiful, considerate, and just an overall wonderful person. I truly fell in love with her. Problem for me was that I was not her type and she had a tall, dark and handsome boyfriend who made me look like a turd. Now they're married and I still love her because she was what I pictured my perfect woman would be and she was taken. Hard to find that type of woman twice in a lifetime.

Perfect girl. Secure in herself and knows what she wants in a guy and isnt confused out her mind and changes her mind a lot like most women.Content with herself whether or not she is with me. If she relies on me for all her happieness, that puts a lot of pressure on me. Short, brown hair, brown eyes, tan complexion, loves God, athletic, caring for others more than herself. I am a businessman so the last thing that I want to talk about when I get home is business so I would like a girl who was naive to business and could really careless about it. It would bring me to my level. A girl who lifts me up and makes me feel like I am the best thing in the world. Has the heart of my mother.........I could go on, but thats good for now.