WHAT gets YOU off?

When my boyfriend masturbates for (or on!) me.

*GASPS in feign shock and awe* Why Mermaid! I am appalled at that suggestion! HA! You rock honey!

Hmm... I love sensitivity- not too much of it. I love it when a guy is trying REALLY hard to keep up the macho front but just can't help letting a little of that darling weakness show through! I love confidence (but like the others, I don't like guys who think they're all that... cause they just need to face the fact that they're NOT)... I like a guy who doesn't try to be serious and mature all the time- a guy needs to be goofy and have fun, and I want him to take me along for the ride!

And I LOVE a guy who is all about me in bed. I'm not selfish in bed- my goal is to give everything I have to make him happy. But that sucks big time when all HE does is take! I love the way my fiance just wants to give me love in any way, shape, or form! It makes it so much fun and full of passion! It's genuine, and that's important to me! It's not about the sex, it's about the love!

I like being able to sit comfortably in silence, not having to talk to be okay. Just being there with each other.

That's the sweet stuff...

As far as the SEX goes, hehehehe...

I love watching him masturbate. I love it when he talks dirty. I like to make him beg. I love it when he gives me oral (he does it so well!!!!)... Basically the way he makes love to me is incredible! He has such a great way of doing everything... He knows just when to do things that drive me crazy! I think, more than anything, i love it when he dominates me in bed. PRobably because his personality tends to be more on the submissive side.

I get turned on when a guy makes me feel totally and completely irresistible-like he can't take his hands (or mouth) off of me...but feeling safe and secure by being held tight by a guy is also a turn on...i kinda like sex in semi-public places, too, so I guess i like spontaneity, but also am a sucker for romantics...

turn ons: love my breasts, thighs and lips to be kissed sometime during or in the middle of sex.... oooh!! oooh!! and to be whispered in my ear about how good im making him feel...oh my GOD does THAT ever make me grip the sheets!!!!!!

turn offs: ...when he nudges my head with a stupid grin towards his crotch...and expects that to be the only form of foreplay.... when his nutsacks smell... eww...and a man who is absolutley silent while performing!!! i hate that..

and a man who is absolutley silent while performing!!! i hate that..

OMG! I HATE that! How are you supposed to know what he's thinking or feeling?!?!?! Sex should be NOISY!!!!!!!!

YES!!! The noises are a HUGE deal! Especially the ones that commence at his orgasm.... *faints*

• 2 weeks later...

A woman wearing my shirt to keep her warm as she goes to the bathroom or wherever after we've had sex. Not buttoned up; just thrown on.

Whispering, moaning, screaming, or otherwise verbalizing "I love you" when I'm approaching orgasm.

An hour of foreplay before we're completely naked (This can get messy, however).

Not getting completely naked (Note: men, remove your socks early on. Cut on women, not on us.)

Those old hose with the line up the back (I watched a lot of old movies during my formative years).

A woman wearing my shirt to keep her warm as she goes to the bathroom or wherever after we've had sex. Not buttoned up; just thrown on.

I'm wearing one of my boyfriend's shirts right now... lol. I think I've stolen a total of four shirts (a button-down and three tees) and a jacket from him! Oh, and he has a pair of PJ bottoms that I love to wear, so we've deemed them "our" pajamas. (In my defense, he LET me keep his shirts... and the jacket his mom gave to me when she was rifling through her closets and came accross it; it had been his in high school.

Ohhh, so many....

Outside the bedroom: A little bit c.ocky, BUT that cannot extend to serious situations and when dealing with serious emotions. He better be able to open up about himself or be a good listener if I'm opening up. Fun to be around, able to take and make a joke. Nice eyes, especially eye color, mmm love green eyes. Dresses a bit unconventially, love when my guy has his mohawk up!

In the bedroom: This has to go both ways a lot of the time, sometimes I love to be dominate and sometimes I love for the guy to be dominate. So depending, big turns on are biting, even to the point where it's painful. Pulling my hair, either to pull me in for a kiss or yank my head back so he can kiss my neck (YUM!), at the same time big turn on if he likes being bit and a little hair pulling as well.

I agree with the other posters in that I wanna hear some noise darnit! No holding back with the moans and groans when something is enjoyable. A guy who is open about what he likes and what turns him on and is appreciative of what I'm doing, huge turn on. i.e., I loooove going down on my boyfriend, it's not a chore in the least but actually a huge turn-on for me. I also seem to be extremely odd among women that I actually love when he cums in my mouth and swallowing. The first time I told my boyfriend just how much I actually like it, let's just say I can't repeat the exact string of words he used but he was very appreciative of this fact. It turns me on to know just how turned on I can make him.

A guy who obviously enjoys turning me on and my body. I don't want a guy going down on me unless I know that he actually enjoys it and wants to be doing it. If he enjoys it also then it's a massive turn on. If a guy is doing it only cause he thinks it's expected it's just a big turn off, no matter how good he is at it.

Really I think it all comes down to the guy just really being into it, that's what turns me on the most.

hmmm there are many i cannt really count but for me some are.....

Turn Ons: her lovely smile, being confident but still going wild and out of control in the bed.... (vooow i jus loooove it).. holding and gently rubbing her hand on my neck below the ears, her Kangroo kiss .(as she call it...heheheh), a girl accepting a nice red rose with a good smile, her looking after me and sorting clothes and all after we have sex and i mess up the room .....and yes the seeeeeeexy noise( not too loud though but just as whispering) she makes when she enjoys all the stuff... and many many more..

Turn offs: Uhhh i tend to hate it when she turns her back to me in the bed...specialy when iam in the mood to talk dirty to her, when she looks away while me kissing her, if her feet smells bad mostly because of not being clean enough..

Keeping the nylons and garters on (the panties can remain, too, if they are fine enough to push to the side and you want to avoid the garter topological problem.)

Her looking up at me while she is sucking me.

Mirrors and bathtubs.

NOT "a freakily unattractive woman who couldn`t get off unless the guy sprayed himself with a certain brand of cologne and whipped her with strands of dried squid"

yep...i like playing submissive. love it love it love it. ropes and all

as far as the dirty talk ... love it love it love it love it too

me and my ex were introduced into all of this during our relationship. out of the women he had been with and the men that i had been with, we were each others sexual compatibilty. i dont think id be able to find another man like he was in bed. it was just so....... *sigh* ...

alright..let me shut up before i break NC

• 2 weeks later...

mmmmmm...Pink clothes.

That is a VERY VERY big turn on for thee.

\

Ugh...I hate it when my gf goes down on me

Being serious when we are having sex i like it when it is sensual. You know. MAKING LOVE not just screwing each others brains out.

That being said i wouldn'y really say no to the latter.

I'm game really \ . If it pleases her it turns me on.

• 3 weeks later...

What turns me on???? Well, I love guys who start out romantic, and go into kinkiness. I love it when they slowly work their way up the short/skirt, or under the bra, a love it when they know when to do it slow, or when it is a time to be extremely fast. A turn off is a guy who sits there and he dosent know if the time is right to try to get in her pants, I just hate it when it is goin nice and romantic and then all the suddon he starts talkin bout sex, talking before it happeneds always is a turn off. Ialso love it when they know that words arent needed, that it is best when you use facial expression, and eye contact. They should let it slowly take place. I also enjoy it when he passionatly kisses my lips, and works his way down to my belly botton. And sometimes I enjoy the dirty talk.