Orgasim

RussaKong

ok so i need some help, my girl friend and i have sex all the time. (go me) we do it like everyday but the problem i'm haveing is she rarely gets off. i try everything i mix it up and try different positions, you name i done it the only time shes gets off is when i go down on her and even that takes like forty mins. I just dont understand i'm not small or anything like that so i dont know what to do

I have learned that it is a lot harder to get a girl to orgasm when you TRY.

I have had a lot of success getting women to climax by just making sure that "I" have fun. Even if the girl has never orgasmed before, I have been able to do such a "favor" for them.

I am pretty sure that your SO would climax a lot easier when the two of you first started having sex because you were not trying to get her off. YOu just focused on yourself and the fact that she knew you were having fun, got her to climax much easier.

Just relax and stop trying. If you seem tense or if you come off as being too focused on her, she will most likely not climax because it "feels" different.

FUN FACTS!

1. The majority of women cannot orgasm from thrusting alone.

2. Manual stimulation of the clitoris during sex by her hands, his hands, or a toy is often the key.

3. G-Spot orgasms usually require a significant amount of localized force. The penis is generally too blunt and too soft to make this work, which is tied to point 1.

4. G-Spot orgasms are best achieved through manual (finger) stimulation by a partner, rather than the woman herself due to angles. When you take the queues from the woman, you find you end up pressing pretty darned hard, which explains point 3.

(Point 1 can be proven by a Google search for "percent women orgasm from thrusting", which will show around 18,000 hits, of which every relevant one indicates that only about 30-35% of women can orgasm from thrusting alone)

Archived