Photography thread

floating_away

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh nice It's a cool place, little quiet for me though if I was to live there but I do enjoy visiting once a year. Shame the roads around there (like the road to Plet/George) are so dangerous. Ugh now I want to go there right now! My parents are considering a move to East London (SA) where the rest of my family is so might be last Knysna trip next time.

Ooh nice It's a cool place, little quiet for me though if I was to live there but I do enjoy visiting once a year. Shame the roads around there (like the road to Plet/George) are so dangerous. Ugh now I want to go there right now! My parents are considering a move to East London (SA) where the rest of my family is so might be last Knysna trip next time.

I sometimes do some PLC programming for a car manufacturer in "Oos-Londen"image removed. It is really a windy place to live.....image removed

Oh I forgot how windy it was there. I lived in Gonubie for a while with my grandparents when they were alive - most of my family now live in Beacon Bay. Just googled it, doesn't look as nice as Knysna but I remember it being pretty nice back in the day (70s lol). Different ocean too.

Now I have the SA itch.. Must go soon.

Sorry to hijack photo thread, keep em coming y'all. Jeen were your last pics from Venice?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope this doesn't give away my location too much...

Hobbes- the clarity in your photos is something I always hope for, but never get. I don't think it's possible with a p&s, unfortunately! I'm in love with the speed of the lens though!

The third picture is edited (obv) I'm trying to create a large portrait for my wall... 18 x 20 or so, but I feel like it's gotten a bit too gloomy. If I use it, I'll crop about 60% of the rocks out. I shopped the bf out of that one, but kept him in the other version. Which do you prefer?