Maze

mellybelly

Around every corner and every bend,

I feel as if I've just missed you,

I feel you here and there, I turn and look but my eyes can't see you,

With every tear and every laugh, I can almost hear your voice in response,

I feel myself waiting, waiting for you to find me,

I wish you could just come home.

Instead I suppose I will have to settle for making my way through this maze, home to you, one day.

hey pretty girl. how are you tonight? i really love that. So sad

hey honeybunch,

I'm okay! How are you darlin'?

And thank you! This weekend I spent time with friends of Michael and I and some time with his family, and I just kept feeling like he was going to show up! I miss him. : /

I'm doing pretty well. Having some anxiety attacks but otherwise good=) Went out last night and well, it was just utter craziness.

Yeah, I understand what you're saying about just expecting him to show up. Terrible feeling. What you wrote, in the original post... it sums everything up perfectly.

Oh melly, I can always FEEL your poems so hard, girl!! This is so yearning and desperate and sad, it makes me ache as ever!

I wish I had some kind of magic powers, oh I do, so I could just bring him back to you! I wish I was a fairy!

I have dreams about mazes...so I know exactly what you're saying. Great little poem.

Thinking of you tons, melly, and sending hugs and love your way!

xx

I'm doing pretty well. Having some anxiety attacks but otherwise good=) Went out last night and well, it was just utter craziness.

Yeah, I understand what you're saying about just expecting him to show up. Terrible feeling. What you wrote, in the original post... it sums everything up perfectly.

oh love, anxiety attacks are no fun! : (

did you go out with friends last night? make sure you are with good friends right now to help and protect you during this time!

Oh melly, I can always FEEL your poems so hard, girl!! This is so yearning and desperate and sad, it makes me ache as ever!

I wish I had some kind of magic powers, oh I do, so I could just bring him back to you! I wish I was a fairy!

I have dreams about mazes...so I know exactly what you're saying. Great little poem.

Thinking of you tons, melly, and sending hugs and love your way!

xx

OH ToV, yes, it is the greatest yearning I have ever experienced! It is so consuming! I feel like my yearning in itself should be enough to bring him back!

I wish you were a fairy too! That would be wonderful...although, I don't doubt that you probably do have a little bit of fairy in you! You are a magical soul. : )

Thank you for the love and hugs girl!!

oh love, anxiety attacks are no fun! : (

did you go out with friends last night? make sure you are with good friends right now to help and protect you during this time!

My friend from highschool came down to my city last night and stayed with me. When I answered the door, I was bawling but within 10 minutes I was laughing hysterically =) Oh yeah, we went out. We got stupid-drunk but it was worth it (well, I could've done without vomiting in my handbag but other than that...)

Sorry sorry sorry--not trying to take over your thread!

My friend from highschool came down to my city last night and stayed with me. When I answered the door, I was bawling but within 10 minutes I was laughing hysterically =) Oh yeah, we went out. We got stupid-drunk but it was worth it (well, I could've done without vomiting in my handbag but other than that...)

Sorry sorry sorry--not trying to take over your thread!

hehe, no worries girl!

aww, that's good that your friend came down to be with you! i'm glad. : )

i do however feel sorry for your handbag...haha.

hehe, no worries girl!

aww, that's good that your friend came down to be with you! i'm glad. : )

i do however feel sorry for your handbag...haha.

hahahaha, i know... i scrubbed it with anti-bacterial soap. I couldn't part with it--it's a real Burberry =\