he says hes made the wrong choice...

hi everyone. i just need to ask advice. i was seeing a guy and he called it off as his ex of 5 yrs was begging him back. he told me he wanted to give it a go again. i was devasted but moved on. now hes split up with her for good and wants me back. he says he made the wrong choice. wat do i do i still feel loads for him...sarah

Ouch, thats a tough one. I'd be REAL careful that he isn't using you as his rebound relationship to get back on his feet. He dropped you once before for something familiar, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again.

Think long and hard about whether he is coming back because he wants YOU, or whether he is coming back just because he wants SOMEBODY and doesn't want to be alone.

In any case, I'd take things super slow so that you don't get really hurt.

Good luck.

I would give him a chance but depends on who has broken up this time and the first time. If it was the girl the first time and this time it was him that's good. 5 Years is a long time, I would do it only because of that. But I would not open up my heart too fast.

Sarah can I ask how long he has been broken up this time? Has it only been a few days/weeks? How long were him and the ex back together before they broke up again?

I am in a similiar situation as yours. I was dating someone and he broke up w/me to give it a go with his ex. They're currently still together but I feel she will break up with him again and he will probably be at my doorstep. I am moving on (or trying) so I'm not sure what I would do. I know that if I did accept him back, I would make him SWEAT for awhile before I totally gave in.

Please consider all facts, for example: Who broke up with who?, How long have they been broken up this time?, etc.

Good Luck!

I would say if you really love him try it again. But you have to let him know what where you stand and what your not going take. One other thing don't give all of youself to him at one time ease into it just in casehe decides to leave again you'll be prepared and it won't hurt as much at least with this second time around hopefully you'll find happines or closure. WISHING YOU THE BEST