Woah! I failed... lol.

Cirquel

So this guy I've been pining over didn't call me for a few days (see: previous posts for useless info and whining).

The other day, I was fed up of my attitude and gave my cell phone to my brother to keep so that I wouldn't keep checking it stupidly. Well... that happened to be the DAY he called.

Technically, I'm not supposed to know it was him. I never put his number into my phone (never asked for it)... nor did he leave a message. I just happened to be able to trace the number and find out it was him. (Stalker much?)

So, my first thought was... well, I could call his cell and say, "Oh hey... someone called my cell and I just wanted to call back and... see... yeeeeaaah." But I decided against doing that.

So the other option was to wait.

Well, he hasn't called yet.

I'm WAY TOO NERVOUS to call him... nooo idea what I should say.

So my question is: should I call, and what should I say? Or would it be wrong to text, and say... sorry, whoever this is (wink wink nudge nudge), I lent my brother my cell for a couple of days? I want to make sure he hasn't given up, thinking I'm not going to answer... or something...

If I were that guy I would have left a message or I would call again. Just sayin maybe there isn't much you have to do but wait a bit longer.

Except NOW I think he's just being shy about it! He called once, hung up without leaving a message, and it's been another day.

I'M too shy to give him a voicemail, so... err... I'm really thinking of texting! Maybe like, late at night, so he thinks I'm not calling cause I don't want to wake him or something.

Except NOW I think he's just being shy about it! He called once, hung up without leaving a message, and it's been another day.

I'M too shy to give him a voicemail, so... err... I'm really thinking of texting! Maybe like, late at night, so he thinks I'm not calling cause I don't want to wake him or something.

Well you could try to call back and pretend... Just be like "hello? Who is this?" It's happened to me several times that I dial the wrong number and the people call back and do this. If he doesn't pick up, he'll see your number and wonder and that might prompt him to call to see what's up.

but you're not supposed to know it's him.

Did your brother pick up the phone or was it a missed call?

Missed call. Anyway... I sent the text regardless, saying "If this is by any chance, sorry... I lent my brother my cell." Innocent enough I hope.

Should be fine. It'd be fine with me if it were a girl who's interested in me that did that. I'd be pretty happy in fact, to see that she actively contacted me instead of leaving it ALL up to me.

why play games? he called you' date=' call him back! jesus.[/quote']

Haha... trust me! He knows full well that I'm interested in him. He called, but he didn't leave a voicemail / any way to contact him back, in essense (technically, if I didn't actively trace the phone number, I wouldn't know it was him). If he wants me to call him back, he should have left a message! The ball is very much in his court. I made it very obvious I wanted to see him again.

Archived