Car Loan

grymoire

Alfa Romeo

and no I don't have one

wow those cars look good too... but it looks very expensive... certainly beyond my budget...

my ideal and most beautiful car is Lamborghini... but of course... i am not a millionaire... so within my budget I find these Infiniti cars to be good

I think with automakers having such a hard time right now, it's prime time to buy a car. There are quite a few 0% down ads I'm seeing recently. I am looking to buy a car soon too. I don't have that great of credit either. And since I don't have any credit cards, the only way to raise my credit score is to get a car loan.

Hi ENA friends,

I have 2 questions:

1) How difficult is it to get a car loan in this tough economic condition??

2) Is it odd for a guy (single) in the 30s to think of buying a 2 door coupe as opposed to a 4 door sedan??

Thanks,

G

i'm big and i'm thinking of getting a 2 door because I want something reliable and fuel efficient

Yea but if a person is single wtihout kids how often do they have a passenger in the back?

Once my kids were grown i can't say i ever really had passengers in the backseat. On the off occasion i did, they were riding with ME LOL and i didn't buy the car to give everyone rides around town. LOL

Hmm, I guess I won't be riding in your car anytime soon

My credit is bad. The score is 601. And I do have records of some accounts going to collection... but from now to the point i buy a car i am planning to pay off 90% of the outstanding balance.. hoping it will boost my score and look good in the dealer's eyes.

I do love the Coupe... it is sooo beautiful... but somehow a voice keeps telling me "this is a car you shud have purchased when you were in your 20s.. not in your 30s"...

I am single now and planning to be that way for the next 2 yrs... But what happens once I do get married and have kids? Will a 2 door be good enuff?

I'm in banking and this is not a good score. My advice is to fix the credit issue first and then get a pre-approved car loan for your local credit union or bank. These collections can be easily fixed with a few calls to the original creditors.

Example: I once had a client who owed a $950 collection for cable. We contacted the original cable provider and paid off the original debt for $200. They in turn gave my client a paid in full letter that they back dated to the original date of the debt. We showed the collection companies this letter and demanded they remove the derogatory credit or face a defamation of character lawsuit for slander and the damages was going to be the spread of the higher interest rate on future loans to my client. This forced the collection company to grant us deletion letters that were submitted to the credit agencies. After all collection accounts were handles in this manner her score shot up about 65 points.

BTW: I have a two door sport car and it's loads of fun to drive. It's a canary yellow Austin Martin V8 Vantage hardtop.

Archived