Broke NC after 24 days...and i feel

confused_255

I feel okay. i broke NC after 24 days, i sent her a message on her facebook, basically telling her that the things she is hearing that "ive said about her" are lies (ex. calling her a blltch and a wh0re) and i felt she needed to know that, i know she has been slandering me and tryin to heal herself, but its the type of person i am that i had to tell her i didnt say those bad things. I feel ok about sending her that msg because if she doesn't reply, then im fine, i know she already has another boyfriend and theres nothing i can do. I actually kinda hope she doesn't respond actually i just wanted her to know that.

Im getting better day by day and i think that i really needed to do that.

Good for you. I'm glad you're able to move on, & that you've accepted the fact that she may not respond & you're ok with that. Leave it at that, however. Don't go too far.

like i said i simply told her that to me she is still a friend to me and i know she wants space so ive been giving it to her and i shouldnt be sending the message but i just wanted to clear up the fact that i didnt call her those things, and i said take care and left it at that !

nothing else, i still love her to death but its slowly fading from being in love to just love, I just want the best for her, and now im realizing how people can say that after they break up. at first i was selfish and just wanted her back, but now im realize that she wasn't ready for the relationship i was ready for, and we weren't going to work because she still wanted to party her face off, but now i realize that its better off without her and i just want whats best for her now because i know that i will be fine !

Archived