BE TRUTHFUL, do you sit up straight or slouch?

Slouch or straight?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Slouch or straight?

• Sloucher
    • Sits up straighter
    • Wants to sit up straighter

are you in college?

most universities offer fitness classes for like $5/class session

At mine they are all paid for out of the student fees and there a bit of different classes (aerobics, spinning, dance, karate) to choose from. I just use the gym on my own, but the classes as far as I know are paid for out of our fees.

Kind of digressing here... But I know people tend to think of me as uptight. Probably because of how I dress and how little I drink, and I am a little uptight.. I'm wondering when you see someone of the opposite sex walking around with good posture and sitting with good posture, do you judge them as being uptight?

I slouch. Always have pretty well. It's more comfortable, especially since I'm tall and small chairs don't do it for me. I stand and walk perfectly upright, just tend to sit like I'm bored, uninterested and lazy, regardless of my current mood. I try to prop myself up a lot, but I just end up sliding right back down my chair again. I have no shame in slouching.

Kind of digressing here... But I know people tend to think of me as uptight. Probably because of how I dress and how little I drink, and I am a little uptight.. I'm wondering when you see someone of the opposite sex walking around with good posture and sitting with good posture, do you judge them as being uptight?

No, if I see someone sitting up straight, I admire them.

I slouch most of the time. but i try to correct myself.

over time the muscles in the back weaken to where its physically exhausting to sit up straight. So it all starts somewhere. most likely when i was a kid. so hard.. so hard...

sucks too because i ride and i need those damn muscles to work, when i collapse forward and my shoulders roll it pisses me off to no end...

My mother would always piss me off about walking with my shoulders back, & sitting up straight...& I hated her for it as a kid lol

But now, I get complimented on my posture & the way I walk often. Most guys I've dated said that was the first thing they noticed, so after all that, I'm NEVER slouching again lol

Archived