I wanted to get some honest opinions on this. Its not to the level of most of you guys on here but it is important to me nonetheless. So I started a long distance realitonship with this girl that lives in Pilly. I live in CA. We have known each other for a good solid 5 years and have had dates throughout the years. Alwasy one or two when she is home visiting family (shes from Cali).

Anyway we always seem to be single att he right times, and we always seem to gravitate towards each other. there is definitely a connection there. She was up visiting this June and we connected again. This time it felt a little more serious. I heard from a mutual friend that she had always been a little disappointed I had never pursued anything even long distance int he past. So she was here for 6 days and we spent the whoel time together. For reference I am 32 and she is 29.

When she left I made it a point to keep in touch regualrly and she ended up coming back for a week in september. We were having a great time, and she actually told me that she was going to stay and extra two weeks. She works for a law firm and was able to do a lot of the work remotely. So the three weeks she was here was great and she left. We talked on the phone and text'd each other. She would text "i miss you", "i wish you were here" etc....

So a few weeks go by and we talk nromally and I plan to go to Philly to visit. Bear in mind she has asked me to come out the entire time and I had been putting it off a little. so finally i commit and hse gets distant. Then i get a email saying its too hard to do this emotionally for her, but she wants to know where i stand. I send an email saying i want to try. She gets all excited and says we should talk over the week about it after she can think. We talk and she just says its too much...the distance.,..she alwasy misses me...its too hard to start things this way...etc. I try to convince her but realize shes made up her mind. We actually hada great conversation after. She joked about me moving to philly and how great it would be and we talked about moving somewhere togethe rin the future.

Anyway i miss her more in the last week than ever, and i think the feeling is mutual. Im not devisated since it was only three months,b ut we have seen each tother throughout the years and there is definitely something there.

Two questions: does this seem right? Would a girl end a great thing becasue of this?

Also, shes coming to visit her pqarnets again in february and said we should see each other. Shoudl i wait until then or try to make contact before? She said we shouldnt put pressure on each other to stay in contact...well i said that.... Thoughts on this?

Archived