We have been split for 10 months, actually 10 months today strangely enough!

He's with someone else now, and has been since a month after we split. Does that stop him from contacting me? Noooo. After I ignored 5 phone calls yesterday I finally called him back and we spent over an hour on the phone - with his girlfriend in the next room!

I need to find the strength to change my number, ignore his calls, something. I can NOT do it. I have yet to make it past 2 weeks before I give in. I have begged him, literally begged him, to get out of my life. He won't. At the same time, he doesn't want me back.

What the ?!#?! He does not attempt to get with me, but tells me how he dreams of me almost nightly. Tells me how much he misses me, tells me all the things that contributed to our break up - none of which involve anything I did.

I need to get this guy out of my head and out of my life but for the life of me I can't figure out how. I'm just not strong enough to ignore him.

Why did you call him back? What did you two talk about for an hour?

He sounds a bit like a kid who's cheese has slid off his cracker. What's more if there were a lot of arguing present or the relationship was turbulent with drama, then he seems to fit the type who's attracted to drama... he's probably getting off (maybe not in that sense) from you telling him to fark off.

Get a restraining order on him, and get a new phone number... Gosh, must be hell to be going through all that.

We have been split for 10 months, actually 10 months today strangely enough!

He's with someone else now, and has been since a month after we split. Does that stop him from contacting me? Noooo. After I ignored 5 phone calls yesterday I finally called him back and we spent over an hour on the phone - with his girlfriend in the next room!

I understand because my ex wife did the same to me. Moved directly in with her new man and harassed me for two and a half years. It took a restrainting order and a number change to stop the BS.

Good luck!

He's with someone else now, and has been since a month after we split.

This is key. We simply can't compete with the rebound. My ex would rather die than accept that what she has done is wrong in so many ways.

One thing is for certain, it will never be my fault. I still harbor feelings for mine as well, but I will prevail in the long run and discover a new and much more satisfying relationship in the future. Try and look at this way.

Archived