So Today Is Day 14 of NC

confused_255

Today is Day 14 of NC...

The days sure are getting easier, I guess it helps that after ony 12 days she got a new boyfriend. Helped me move things along quite a bit, knowing that she is already over me after only 17 days of being broken up.

Today is a bit of a hard day, I no longer go on facebook, beacuse if i do i just end up looking at her page, and seeing things like " ******* is so happy !!!" etc. so i just don't do it

I can't wait till im over her and i don't have to have these small reminices about how we used to be and do things together etc and make me wanna break down.

Just a vent, no one else i can talk to without them judging me

Good job, confused, keep it up!! If you remember my story, I went 11 days NC, then broke down and called her, what a waste! I am back to 13 days NC, today, and tomorrow is her birthday. (ouch) I will continue NC thru her birthday. I realize it is over and wouldn't even know what to say if she texted or called, anyways, lol. I am at the angry phase, now, not the clingy, needy phase. I know now, I'll be alright, but still can't realized how someone moves on so quickly, while others are in the funk for awhile, (me). =)

Keep it up! The sun is starting to shine at the end of the tunnel. We are going to be alright!

Have a great day.

Archived