Scents

xonicolemarie

You've got great taste!

Ohhh... and for guys... I go NUTS when I smell Lacoste... the one that comes in the red bottle

Well, thank you, so have you tried the Au fraiche version of Chance? Its completely different, i think Chance is more sweet where Chance au fraiche is much fresher smelling.....

I like Lacoste too but my fave on a guy is Issey Miyake

I don't wear perfume or scented lotions because I think they smell like chemicals and give me a headache. I also know a lot of guys who think it's kind of gross, also, and prefer their women to just smell clean and natural.

So who knows, you may be turning someone off when you think you're turning him on.

Amber Romance body butter or cocoa body butter .. they both smell and feel wonderful and they're not as strong as perfumes ... it's only a hint of scent and only those lucky men who get close enough will smell it .. as for perfumes .. I like lovely and covet by sarah jessica parker.

Amber Romance body butter or cocoa body butter .. they both smell and feel wonderful and they're not as strong as perfumes ... it's only a hint of scent and only those lucky men who get close enough will smell it .. as for perfumes .. I like lovely and covet by sarah jessica parker.

I like Covet aswell, not so keen on Lovely.

I agree, plus most of the guys I have dated, since I never wore perfume, became quite enamored of my natural body scent (which Nature has designed with natural pheromones that have worked for centuries ladies!), and more than one guy has asked to keep shirts of mine at their place to smell me when I'm not around - best part, it's all me, so I know no other chick can duplicate it! lol

On the flipside, I am even more extreme with guys - I know it sounds gross, but I looooove the smell of my man after he comes home all sweaty from work, esp. without the chemical distraction of cologne. That's animal magnetism baby!

I don't wear perfume or scented lotions because I think they smell like chemicals and give me a headache. I also know a lot of guys who think it's kind of gross, also, and prefer their women to just smell clean and natural.

So who knows, you may be turning someone off when you think you're turning him on.

Archived