I NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE!!! I MET THIS GIRL SEPT.2001 HER FRIENDS HOOK US UP TOGETHER WE'VE BEEN SEEING EACH OTHER FOR 2 WEEKS NOW WHEN I MET HER SHE SAID SHE WAS 15 I WAS 17 THEN BUT ON VALENTINES DAY SHE TOLD ME THE TRUTH SHE WAS 14 I WAS MAD AT HER I TOLD HER WE NEED TO STOP SEEING EACH OTHER BUT SHE SAY SHE CAN'T CUZ SHE THINKS SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME AT THE START I TOLD HER I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP SHE DIDN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT DAT I HAD SOMETHING PLAN FOR ME AN HER FOR DAT DAY SHE THEN ASK ME TO KISS HER LATER DAT DAY BUT I REFUSED TO CUZ OF THE AGE DIFFERENCE SHE GONNA BE 15 IN 2 MONTHS SHE PHONED ME THE NIGHT SAYING IT'S GOING TO BE PAINFUL FOR HER TO STOP LOVING ME I HAVE NO IDEA WUT TO DO I KNOW I COULD GO TO PRISON I DON'T WAT TO GO BUT AGAIN I DON'T WANNA HURT HER FEELING I WOULD LIKE SOME ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Hi Darneil,

Thank you for sharing your question at eNotalone.com. I understand that you are in a difficult position and I am sorry to hear that. I hope that you will find my suggestions helpful.

Darneil, I would like to point out that every human being has certain responsibilities in life. Responsibilities are given to you as you grow older. For example: you are given the chance of responsibility to drive when you're 16 (or 18 in some countries). I believe that a girl of 14 has the responsibility not to lie at that age. When she eventually does, she might face the consequences of being hurt in the end.

If you could go to prison for seeing this young lady, I suggest that you stop and break all contact with her. Call her and explain to her what your risks are and that those exactly are the reasons for breaking contact with her. Another reason for breaking contact, is because of your relationship with your g/f. You told this young woman from the beginning that you already are in a relationship. I think knowing now that this young woman has developed feelings for you, it would be fair towards your current g/f to break contact.

I hope this was of help and wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

ooh be careful here. i dated a 15 year old when i was 18 and found that most girls that age are not mature enough to know what a real relationship is, and girls that age seem to enjoy having a lot of drama concerning guys at that age. more power to ya if it works out, just be careful. girls that age also like to file Statutory Rape charges after a breakup just to spite the guy, it's happened to 3 of my friends