I now have a HUGE crush on her, but she has a boyfriend

Hi, i'm a 16 yr old HS student and I have a big problem. I've known this girl for a few years but we never started to know each other until this year. We have become really close this year and I now have a HUGE crush on her. I cant stop thinking about her. The problem starts with the fact that she has a bf. At one point her bf said something to her on the phine that really upset her and it so happened that i was with her when he called her. She was upset and just layed on me. It took all of my efforts not to kiss her because i didnt kno if she'd want that. Later, online, she asked me if I liked her and i told her yes. she said she kinda liked me too and would have kissed me at her house if it wasnt for her bf. She then started saying stuff like whenever she's with me or talking to me she cant be upset. Through all of this she continues to be with her bf. I dont kno what i should do. Will someone please help me.

Take her words with a grain of salt. She may like you as a friend, but you have to look at the situation. She's like that when she's in moments of distress from her boyfriend. You have to keep your wits about you because it may be that she says those things (which may have some truth to them) to feel better about herself. If she really liked you, she wouldn't be with her boyfriend, and her referring to you when she gets emotional is another indication. Don't get too ahead of yourself; be her friend, but don't fall for her words too easily.

Hey

i see what your probelm is...maybe you should kinda back off from her? Let her have her space when ever she has a problem(sadness, etc) don't get to close to her..but be there for her. Don't show her a weak point..she is vonerable(spelling) in these types of suations(spelling she might just use that weak piont for her own personal use..to make HER feel better.

...i don't know if this makes since..

-Kayla-

p.s. i hope i helped.

okay so this doesn't make any sense to me. i mean she says she likes you but she has a bf. well if she likes you then why is she with him. who does she like here? why don't you talk to her and clear it all up. don't let her play you either. don't let her think that she can just use you because you like her. good luck.

love Qtpie87