Day 6 of NC.. just got harder....

confused_255

today is day 6... and i feel like breaking down, i took a quick peek at my facebook, and on notifications it has **** has left a msg on *** wall

well i read it and apparently the person who was writing on the wall was the person my ex has a crush on, well they posted on my ex's wall "thinking of you baby (with a heart)" it seems like shes moved on.. how come its so hard for me but shes already looking at being with someone else? i read in a blog also that she says "single now i love u but things aren't the same, i have a few people in mind, are any worth it? one sure is (hehe)" was the same person that wrote on her wall... im sure...

how is it so easy for her after her saying she loved me so much now shes just moved on????

also might i add last contact was made by her i haven't tried to contact her since last sunday

"look I'm interested in someone, PINE over me, CRY over me, GIVE me attention" Stupid girl....how old is she? Good job on the NC, my ex did something similar on myspace, but I ignored it as well. Be the bigger person and continue to show her that your so over her that you don't even need to tell her anything!

"look I'm interested in someone, PINE over me, CRY over me, GIVE me attention" Stupid girl....how old is she? Good job on the NC, my ex did something similar on myspace, but I ignored it as well. Be the bigger person and continue to show her that your so over her that you don't even need to tell her anything!

thanks guys for support, shes still immature, true that. Its day 7 today, i had to call her house but she wasn't at home and no one answered, reason i had to call was because my friend and my ex's sister broke up and she wouldnt answer his calls but his glasses were there, no one answered but i left a message asking them to take a look for them, i hope this doesn't break the code of NC, i felt like * * * * after calling there just knowing my number would be on the phone annd my ex might think i was calling for her.

thanks again guys im pushing on, its hard but i can do it!!! this forum has really helped me alot already and the fun is only beginning !!!

I have purposely refused to update any 'how am i feeling' status's in facebook etc, why because it looks pathetic.

The minute somebody advertises how they are feeling, they are doing it for reaction purposes, and its stupid.

I personally couldnt lower myself to that level.

Ignore what she is saying, because she's doing it to get to you. imagine her pointing a finger at you and saying 'haha im writing things to get to you and its working'

You'll get through this, promise, keep your chin up high

Have you cancelled the friendship on facebook? That way you don't get updates and can't go to her page to see what she is up to. Knowing that it is there can be tempting and once you have gotten over it in the future, you can contact her again if you wish to. But my thoughts are and coming from someone who put himself through all of that unnecessary pain trying to hang on...to save yourself further pain disconnect from anything relating to her. Sure, it's easy to block on facebook, but her blog might not be so easy. Try to force yourself not to look.

Honestly, it will make it worse. Yes, I know it's hard, oh boy do I know, but you'll be thankful in the end...

Hey Confused.

I have bad news for you. It's going to get worse before it gets better. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER. You have to go through the stages: grief, anger, depression, acceptance. It's been 6 weeks since my split, and I'm already on stage 2. However, I do have moments, and thankfully they are fleeting, when the grief returns and it is frucking overwhelming.

But each day I miss her less in ever-so-minute increments. I'm just looking forward to 6 months from now, where I will hopefully be done with it all. But I admit, that's a big HOPEFULLY.

So when you get that urge to make contact, come here and start a new thread or post in others instead.

Trust me, you'll look back and wonder why you tolerated her bullshirt for as long as you did . . .

Oh, and I believe it was Winston Churchill who said, "If you're going through Hell, keep going."

Archived