i dont understand whats going on? plz help!

plz helpmy boyfriend and i have been going out with each other for 3 months now.

we were ver close mates before we started seeing each other, and apparently he has loved me form the day he first met me.

the thing is, now he doesnt text me or fone me anymore, when i asked him why last nite, he replied saying that he is scared of commitment, n feels that our relationship is moving far too fast (which i dont understand as we dont see each other that much)

he sed that its not me n he has never been in any form of relationship before and that its summit hes having problems with. he also says that he is struggling, not with me, butwith the whole relationship, he feels like hes under loads of pressure without knowing why and he dont understand it.

he says he wants it to work more than anything coz we have summit special but he says hes tried being with me, n not being with me, and nothing seems to change.

i sed that our relationship has gone from good to bad overnight he says that it never just got bad overnight. its not that bad. i just ... felt this for a while , i just thought it wud go away and i was a fool.

when i suggest we talk about it, he goes n hides n makes up excuses not to talk i just dont understand, if he wants it 2 work why wont he talk 2 me?

plz help, what is he trying to say?

thanx xxx

In the back of my head I think he's seeing someone on the side. But see that's where I judge cause I don't know him at all. One thing I think you should really do is call it off. I know you probably want to be with him, but he doesn't really know how to go about being a boyfriend to you. Boyfriends don't hide they are suppose to be by your side (hey that ryhmes). You should take a step back give yourself space and see if that boy really wants you or not. If that boy knows he's about to lose you...since he did say he loved you from the beginning...let the boy chase. Don't chase him and don't be available for him cause then....he won't really appreciate what he has. Good Luck even if you don't take this advice.

Know you're Worth it.