More ways to turn a women on?

Hey everyone! Happy here

I was just browsing around and replied to a topic on how to turn a man on or something like that.

link removed

Anyway, gaining more knowledge is pretty good so I'd like to find more ways to turn women on. Anyone with good ideas?

I usually go with a real hard squeeze on the ass and lotsa hand running around areas close but not on breasts or between the legs as well with kissing.

Happy Heb

Blow them hard into the ears and suck at their nostrils always works for me! .. Or was that only in my dreams? Hmm... Worth keeping in mind so I don't make a fool out of myself

Well, this is my own secret little ritual here.. Very effective, very effective indeed...

I like to kiss her on the neck and slowly make my way to her lips. I lick them softly before continuing down to the throat. Then I gape in awe at the funny breasteses before I continue to play them with me tongue! After that I kiss my way down to the belly button which I have some fun with.. Circle it with the tongue and whatnot. Then I move down to the yu-hum without actually touching it because I start by kissing the thighs and just make my way downwards! Well there I get so excited so I almost faint and can't believe how lucky I am.. More often than not I actually manage to have some fun there though

I found the best way is to come up behind her and press yourself against her bum. If you're hard she's going to have trouble not getting turned on by your embrace. From there you can gently kiss her shoulders up her neck to her ears. If that doesn't get her in the mood, I can't think what will.

lol akatoro "Blow them hard into the ears and suck at their nostrils" don't think I'd be too comfortable with that. Hey great ritual but that's a bit more "foreplay" for me then just teasing. Coz by going to the "yu-hum" you need to get her pants off and hey if that's happening then with the right moves you can usually go all the way.

The tongue circling tummy was a good idea even though its kinda summer here.

Hey congrats on ur moderator position, I hadn't even noticed you around yet! 'm I bad. Nice to meet you btw.

Happy Heb

Well I am a female, and I am going to put my two cents in. I loved to be kissed on my back, and I love to be given the chills when we are getting into it (if you know what I mean). It is really easy to give me the chills. I also love to be shown how strong my boyfriend is by him picking me up and moving me to switch positions and things like that. Muscles turn me on when they are used. On my back and neck though are the best place to get me aroused, and ready to roll. I also like when my man tells me how good it feels.

Public affection is also a good thing sometimes. Like sometimes he will walk by and hit me on my ass. He is not real affectionate in public, but that just gets me going. I also like to be physically picked up. I think it is so easy to turn me on, I am not sure about other women, but I find it harder to turn this man on than any of my others, but I still get the job done. That also just goes to show you how different everyone can be.

Thanks, Happy =)

Much appreciated!

I have however, noticed you and I like the sound advice that you often give the folks at eNotalone.com.

I've Always and will always be turned on by kisses and licks at my neck and throat, perhaps that is a good idea? Otherwise I deviced this grand plan and I'll let you take part of it if you wish to!

Le Grande Royale Plot:

Do something really great that turns her on real nice!

Good luck, Heb

lol "Le Grande Royale Plot"- akatoro

Anyway, thanks lil_mamarains13 for your two cents. Yea I understand what you mean by easily chilled. Its like we're extra sensitive or something hey. You like ur men strong and buff. lol unfortunately for me, I'm not extra strong and me and my gf are actually around the same age, height and weight. I haven't exactly tried picking her up before and I'm not sure wether that's even possible but she's only around 50kg's heavy and I'm pretty sure I've picked up 40k's luggage before so I'll wanna try sometime.

Happy Heb