Going to college, my gf is a junior in HS and other things..

Anyone out there,

I really need your help right now.

I've been with the love of my life for a year now. We are both in love with eachother, but my relationship with her is complex once i go to college and once her life takes off.

This summer, my last summer before I head out, I will have (if im lucky) a week to spend with her.

My girl is a very prominent model in the modeling agency. If you saw a picture of her you would understand, but her personality is more striking than even her angelic looks.

I just dont know what to do, once she graduates, she signed a contract to with a company in NY. A 5 year contract that she signed last year, that she would go to NY for her first year out of HS and work for a modeling agency. We are based out of Houston, TX so it is quite a distance.

Anyways, I am willing to wait for her till she can go to the same college with me as we had planned. This girl, I want to marry. I'm only 18 but I make a steady income of 80 + thousand dollars a year. Money isnt an issue but my greater concern is; are such things possible. I know about true love, I've heard many stories about my parents past events which are quite inspiring even though they are now divorced.

My question I guess is... With me going to college, and she staying a junior, and with her going to NYC... is it a likley chance that we will survive, or should I have both of us the heart ache and call it off after I graduate form Highschool and if we decide to come back together in the future then do so if we both still have strong desires for eachother.

I need help, its so much more complex than this but I just dont know how to explain it.

Its hard to say. Some times it works out, some times it doesnt. It will definantly prove your love for her though. Its like a test to test whether or not you are meant for each other. it will be hard not seeing her for that long, but theres still the phone & email & you can visit her when you are on break or something. This whole thing will let you know if you both can survive this. I think you should give it a try if you think you really love her. Don't end it just because she is going away. Once she comes back, if your love for her is still there, that will say some thing about your relationship. Just don't even think about that now. You got awhile before the summer, so just live it one day at a time.

you are still young. please fight for your ideals. if you already give up now, then what use is it to have youth and time on your side? you might as well be 90 and dead in a sec.

if you have decided to stay true to this girl, and believe that she will too, then live it out! work on it. cos a long distance relationship will be fraught with dangers. but don't let that scare you. love is a powerful weapon! just don't be complacent, and always maintain a strong bond, but not controlling each other. freedom in love is the best way to keep the both of you together.

of course, making your own money helps to fly you over to her pad there on some weekends to keep in touch.