I think I'm paranoid

OKAY, I know that after you buy your panties, you should wash them! I just had no time to do that and I had to wear some today because I forgot to do laundry! Is it just a paranoid feeling or can you get something from wearing panties that just been bought and not washed yet?

If it came in a wrap, I think the chance is close to zero. If it didn't, and if there is a chance that someone 'fitted' those panties before you bought them, I think that there are very few things that survive on a panty for a longer time- I suspect only lice (crabs) could spread that way easily.

Oh thats freaky! I never thought of that.. interesting, but I don't think there should be a problem.. as long as theres no stains if it looks brand new, not used on some level. Still a bit sketchy! I would just wash your panties and take those off, go bare!=] I just find it hard to believe that the store attendants would let a person try on panties, so you should be safe.

Oh thats freaky! I never thought of that.. interesting, but I don't think there should be a problem.. as long as theres no stains if it looks brand new, not used on some level. Still a bit sketchy! I would just wash your panties and take those off, go bare!=] I just find it hard to believe that the store attendants would let a person try on panties, so you should be safe.

I agree with this, I don't know any store that lets you try on intimates.

They don't let you take them back if they have been worn either.

XXXX

Yeh I mean I think you do try on lingerie, but thats why the panties are attached so its a little impossible to try those on too. But you can't just walk into a fitting room without someone letting you in usually and if you had a bra, I still doubt they let you take in those panties. HMM makes me think! What store did you go to?

Archived