would you date a messy girl?

stella777

hehe, I am not a very prganized person and I dont care that much if everything is in place or the kitchen is so clean unfortunately. Both boyfriends that I had were messy like myself! So our place is always such a mess and we both dont care. Sometimes I feel bad and guilty for it though, I can be clean just under pressure of someone wanting me to. Anyway, basically the question is would you guys date a messy girl or move in with her? or you find it a turn off? (I take care of myself being clean and well dressed though)

I dated a messy girl for about 3 years and it just got to the point that i couldn't do it anymore. She would invite people over often and i was often totally embarrassed. I tried and tried to keep the place up but it just got overwhelming. There is enough chores in a normal household, let alone when the other person is a totally messy. And not just the house mind you, her car was the same way. Her car was like an apartment on wheels, full of coffee cups, shoes, clothes (clean and worn). So we ended up parting ways, and her being so messy was a real big part of the deal breaker.

hehe, I am not a very prganized person and I dont care that much if everything is in place or the kitchen is so clean unfortunately. Both boyfriends that I had were messy like myself! So our place is always such a mess and we both dont care. Sometimes I feel bad and guilty for it though, I can be clean just under pressure of someone wanting me to. Anyway, basically the question is would you guys date a messy girl or move in with her? or you find it a turn off? (I take care of myself being clean and well dressed though)

Hell no. No way. A messy girl usually means she's only physically clean when she has to be and is actually hygenetically speaking "messy" as well....that's been my experience, and I was raised with women who were very clean and neat...like women should be. I am old-fashioned and believe a woman should keep things tidy...EVERYTHING. yuck. no for a messy girl.

No offense, just answering your question.

lol, oh well I am a messy girl but one of the cleanest ones downstairs! bf always says that.

like i said though. messy is one thing. disgusting is another.

stuff on the floor is messy and can be picked up. usually girls in college have this problem. crummy stained carpet is so much another.

Archived