Piercings; A turn on, or turn off?

ElasticMagnetic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love piercings on girls. I think a lip piercing makes any girl automatically hotter. Can't go wrong with belly button ring either.

Don't like the ones on the upper lip, or back of the neck and stuff though.

I've got one on my eyebrow and one on my lip. Sure some people look at me as if I'm a freak or whatever, but the current girl I'm dating loves it and she's the only one who matters.

I used to have my nose pierced and wear a tiny diamond in it.

I understand why people have their tongues which is a turn on just thinking about it but they counteract this by always sticking their tongues out and playing with it (gross) and talk like they have a speech imidiment.

what if they said you were too small to pierce it? that would be devastating.

Haha, as sad as that is, that's funny. I suppose if I were the piercer, I'd be like, "Well, maybe we should go for a 16 gauge instead..." So it's like this pretty little thing instead of a manly barbell. Hahahaha...sad...

Yeah it was painful. LoL. I love it, many people hate it but who cares!? lol.

O have my tongue pierced,not mnay people know i have it done as i never play with it. dont make a habit of sticking my tongue out and im pretty sure my speech is fine lol.

Yeah it was painful. LoL. I love it, many people hate it but who cares!? lol.

O have my tongue pierced,not mnay people know i have it done as i never play with it. dont make a habit of sticking my tongue out and im pretty sure my speech is fine lol.

Hmmm I believe you

Archived