broken up, then friends, and now?

confused127

to keep a long story short, i broke up with my HS sweetheart freshman year of college. we stayed somewhat friends with each other for the duration of college and things were always friendly between us even though we were not very close after the breakup. but now we have both graduated, and we are in the same city. we just met again recently and i discovered that i may be developing some feelings for her again. should i pursue this? or is this a bad idea? i don't know if any good will come of this. it might just make things turn bad between us.

I wish my ex would adopt your thinking lol. If your feelings are genuine and grow stronger, go for it. You never know....she may be secretly wanting to hear that from you. I'm not saying she is because I can't read her mind, but she may be open to it. How did your relationship end? Was she extremely upset, what were your reasons, etc? Have you discussed the relationship you had since the breakup? If you decide that this is something you want to pursue, maybe you should test the waters and talk to her about it without just blurting it out and making it awkward.

Archived