what do you all think of this?

ok so i saw my ex at the party a while ago he said the following

whilst hysterically crying and continued too all night in accordance with his suicide talk...

1) he broke up with me because he couldnt stand hurting me anymore and didnt know how to stop

2) the easiest way was for me to think he didnt care so he was cold and mean so id move on (and he said it seems to be working)

3) he continued to cry and say he misses me but never once said he wants me back i dunno he has so much to sort out

so obviously i was a wreck and concerned and have called him once to check in and told a friend about the suicide stuff as its not my job to fix him

HOWEVER today i was ilke u know waht F you attitude

hes still out living a life and what about how hard its been on me

HE BROKE UP WITH ME

im just recycling my head space today...

i dunno i have these " too nice" moments and then i think what the hell

you saw a play with a female friend

i cant even get a guy to see a flick with me.....

its just pathetic hes organising surf comps and he is living a life

not the actions of a depressed suicidal person HOWEVER he then did say

that he has to go out and deal he cant sit with it

so im just wondering ppls thoughts ont his im just NC again

but yeah

Sometimes people are genuine with thier excuses. I didn't want to leave my ex at all, I just had to because I needed to know if travelling was something I wanted to do and she didn't want to come with me.

I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy but how can you tell the way he is may not be an 'act' and he is really crying out for some help or attention. Things can run deeper, sometimes people never tell anyone their feelings and no one knows differently.

Even though you may be fed up with you ex's bs he doesn't sounds like he's doin' too hot. Also, "not the actions of a depressed suicidal person" um... if he declared he wants to kill himself then he is suicidal. I think. You may want to get him to a free counseling clinic or get one of your mutual friends to do it.

Archived