What am I suppose to do?

Leon

So I was teasing my friend at work all day a couple of days ago (to the point to where the other employees were asking me what had gotten into me ), we had fun but, she decided to come up to me on a more "normal" friendly manner and after we talked she kind of stared at me and I stared at her back, and there was that you know...feeling...

I asked her why she was looking at me and she asked me what was wrong with it and I said it wasn't a problem but why look at me if I'm not saying something to her. I mean we both have each other numbers, so I have no clue what she wanted me to do there. I think she got aggravated with me the next day. I really don't want her getting upset. Can someone give me insight please?

One time I got a text from her and my phone NEVER got it, is it normal for that to happen sometimes? I don't want her thinking I'm ignoring her purposely (seriously).

Why don't you ask her to go and have coffee with you somewhere. If you feel there is a connection between the two of you. Don't put it off for to long, and if you like her don't let it end up in friendship because you was to scared to show her your real feelings. I think she is waiting for you to make the next move.

Me think .....!

Archived