Hair Extensoins

In my experience they are BAD! They cost a fortune, you can't really blowdry your hair because they fall out, or brush it very hard, they get tangled up, they fall out ALL the time and they don't look very good if they're not done really well - which costs a lot, about £200 - £400. Plus when you eventually take them out they leave horrible sticky glue in your hair.

It was a big disappointment for me and ruined my bank balance so it's up to you but I would advise not. Especially if you have quite short hair. If you have long hair then they are usually better but not with short hair. Should be below your shoulders really.

Good luck!!

oh god, don't get the glue in.

get the proper one at a salon, they will look good but they are expensive. my bestfriend got muslim hair -theyre the cheaper hair. get something else. they tangle sooooo easily, it was annoying. she paid some serious bucks for it though. i honestly don't suggest it because i'm not thattttt vain but if it looks really bad and you cant stand it, then you def should go for it.

maybe you should get a recut/different style. styles can make a huge diff even if the hair is still too short for your face.

i mean i like my hair and everything, its just passed my shoulders, i just had it trimmed but i just fancy having longish hair for a bit.

i would get it done at a salon, defo wouldnt do it myself. they use fusion bonding and my friend had it done and she loves it. im just in two minds whether to get that done, or to buy clip ins so i can have long hair when i want then short hair when i want.....

i mean i like my hair and everything, its just passed my shoulders, i just had it trimmed but i just fancy having longish hair for a bit.

i would get it done at a salon, defo wouldnt do it myself. they use fusion bonding and my friend had it done and she loves it. im just in two minds whether to get that done, or to buy clip ins so i can have long hair when i want then short hair when i want.....

oooh fusion is definitely nice but of course, pricey. i'm going to get that soon. hmm, i'd say go for the fusion because it will look a lot better. clip ins tend to look very obvious.

Yes...I'm a hairdresser and had extensions for quite a while. I had them done

professionally. Not glued in but where they bond them onto the hair shaft with a

heating tool. The hair comes in bundles and is applied individually throughout the head. Each strand has keratin on the tip of it which is what your own hair is made of, and

fused onto the hairshaft. The only way the extensions will be guaranteed is if you

get them professionally done and removed by the same person. A professional

SHOULD have the proper tools to remove them safely. A reputable stylist who does extensions should have before and after pics of clients they have done. I would ask to see them...so make sure you do a thorough consultation before having them done!!!

Good luck!!!

Archived