Screwed up big, need help!!!

JohnDoe

Hey, there was this girl I liked and I was talking to her anonymously on ICQ and she didn't know who I was. After like five months, when I was going to ask her out, she started going out with somneone. She was pissed that she didn't know who I was, so I told her over ICQ. She told me that I crossed the line and that if her boyfriend found out he was going to beat my ass. I said that I was sorry the whole thing happened, she replied "me too, your an ass. Anyways, me, my boyfriend (name witheld) and three other friends (names witheld) have to go now. bye"

The reason I didn't want to tell her over ICQ in the first place was becasue of textual evidence. Now I have to go back to school tomorrow, and all these people know about it. There is also the threat of getting my ass kicked. I just wondered how I should handle this situation tomorrow. Your help is gratefully appreciated.

hi,

I know how you feel. Ive had friends that have been threatened many times before, but these people usually dont carry them out. I dont think these people are really going to hurt you, unless you persist in pursuing this girl. Frankly, shes a ***** and she is not in the least bit a kind, caring human being, u shouldnt keep after her. Also, if your really scared, stay with your friends tomorrow, go around in a group.