Could he still like me?

Loriana

Last year there was this really nice guy in my science class he sat on my table and he would always talk to me and i really liked his personality. He would let me and some other girl sitting on our table draw on his hand for a joke. when i saw him in the corridors he would always give me a hug. one day when i was drawing on his hand i looked up at him to see him smiling and looking really deeply at me. Next day my friend told me he wasn't sure whether to ask me out or not. i got kind of nervous and told my friend i just wanted to be friends. He stopped talking to me and hugging me. its only recently i've been hanging out with him again. i'm getting some vibes from him that he might still like me. When we were sitting in the Library someone made up a funny joke about me and he said "Aw leave loriana alone i love Loriana shes pretty" and he rested his head on my shoulder. Then when we were on the tennis courts this girl was about to push me for a joke but he said "if you touch her i'll swear i'll kill you". Hes hugging me again now. the thing is he has loads of other girls as friends but when i'm there he always seems to talk to them. he will talk to me but then when we're alone its really quiet and i have to start the conversation. i really feel that i like him and i want to go out with him. but i'm not sure if he still feels the same and plus its gonna be hard because schools out for the summer in two days and we've just started talking again. please help me i wanna know if he feels the same what should i do?

I take it you must be either in middle school or high school?

Asking him directly might be too hard at this age, and might scare him off a bit. Have a mutual friend, maybe the friend from before, mention to him that you're interested and see what he says.

If you get the green light, go for it.

And do you have his number? Tell him you want to hang out this ummer, and see what his reaction is?

Archived