hey, there is this guy that i was with a couple months ago, we broke up after being together for a little over a year. He now has a girlfriend which i talk to all the time, we have alot in common and she is one of my closest friends. I really want him back, and i realize what i am missing cuase she talks about the cute things he does all the time dont mind at all that she does this: now that i hear this i want to be with him alot. I know if he was single we could talk for a while and soon be back together. He is on my mind all the time. When i talk to his girlfriend close friend: she tells me that she thinks he is the best guy ever and how he is soo sweet and kind and that she loves him alot, more than she has loved any one else. I have tried to find some one that i could love as much as i loved him, but know one is the same. I still love him sooo much.

What do i do to get him back with out hurting his current girlfriend and ruining my friendship with her.....?

-Alexis

If he's happy, and she's happy, then you won't have much of a chance. You'd have to wait out their relationship. In the meantime, date more!

You could leave anonymous messages/death threats/stuffed animal heads in your friend's locker/bed, threatening her to leave her boyfriend or something bad will happen. If she doesn't comply, leave tools lying next to her car, or empty bottles of poison near her water bottle. I hope this helps!

I'm afraid you're just going to have to accept the fact that he's happy with someone else. And that she's a close friend isn't making it easy on you, I know. But maybe you should take some distance from both of them until you're over the pining. I don't know how close you are with the new gf but if you are then she shouldn't be rubbing it in your face. She should be able to support you and understand that you are finding this difficult. Maybe telling her about your feelings for your ex is all you need to make the loss real for you, and then you can start to grieve it - and move on.

Good luck.