Quickly, does anyone in ENA speak fluent French?

I'm massively curious now too! What was the sentence? Want to test my skills, lol. Maybe there's a french idiom in it that you think google has translated wrong but it's perfectly right. One idiom meaning "It was cool" is "C'etait le pied!" meaning it was the foot...found it on a french postcard a few years ago and got well confused, and decided it was a french conspiracy to make tourists look like idiots cause they didn't know what was on their postcards

I'm massively curious now too! What was the sentence? Want to test my skills, lol. Maybe there's a french idiom in it that you think google has translated wrong but it's perfectly right. One idiom meaning "It was cool" is "C'etait le pied!" meaning it was the foot...found it on a french postcard a few years ago and got well confused, and decided it was a french conspiracy to make tourists look like idiots cause they didn't know what was on their postcards

Yes... those are hilarious! I always like to how some american phrases translate as well... too funny!

And - yes we all want to know what it said!!!!

Thanks LanceVanceDance and Allypally and Snoopy24

It is confirmed: She's loopy. Interesting...but loopy (and a little pretentious) and chock full 'o drama!

Sorry, I won't post on here exactly what she said (or rather, was trying to say) since I respect her privacy (and don't want to be identified lol)

I seriously need to date some "girl next door" types for a change! But then again, maybe I'd be bored.

I seriously need to date some "girl next door" types for a change! But then again, maybe I'd be bored.

It's the crazy ones that attract us and the "next door" types that we think we want but get bored of.

So we get bored, go to a crazy one, then get burned out, go to a next door type, get bored, go to a crazy one....you see where this is going.

It's the crazy ones that attract us and the "next door" types that we think we want but get bored of.

So we get bored, go to a crazy one, then get burned out, go to a next door type, get bored, go to a crazy one....you see where this is going.

Yes, I do - in fact I think I'm a prime example. I also have the sneaking suspicion that I am one of the crazy ones that gets wedged in between the boy next door ones.

Seems fitting somehow.

Archived