Looking for a female input: am I desirable looking?

you will be more desirable if you are not worried about your appearance. women can sense that.

DING DING DING!

I really don't think you need to be so worried about the way you look, nor concerned with strangers' opinions of you. The things that people are suggesting for you to do (grow out your hair, hit the gym, etc) will give you features that they find attractive, but you know what? Every girl is different in her preferences. You need to do what makes YOU feel hot! Buy clothes that you feel confident in, take up hobbies that make you feel more well-rounded as a person, and style yourself in a way that makes you feel comfortable and like you are being yourself.

As cliche as it is, beauty really does shine through from the inside. If you treat yourself good and stay healthy and dress and present yourself in a way that makes you feel confident, you know what? Women will notice that

i think you should gain a little bit of weight. you look too skinny i guess for how tall you seem. other than that i guess youre average. but keep in mind that most guys are 'just average' when they are 'just a guy'.

its when you approach women that you get above average because theres more to like about you then - other wise youre 'just a guy'

Archived