Does miracle exist?

I am going through a very similar experience. It hurts more than anything but I have to keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason. I honestly believe that. We may not know the reason right now but eventually, hopefully soon, we will and everything will work out. I feel that if you are meant to be with your ex then you will be. It's amzing how things turn out sometimes. Even though I think that you can have a very little bit of hope deep down inside, it shouldn't prevent you from moving on. He's living his life and you should be living yours. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. If not then you will still be happy, just with someone else. Now if only I could take my own advice.

Hi fallingsnow,

I know it must have been a very difficult moment in your life last night. To answer your question, yes "miricales do exist." I have two friends that broke up earlier this year. One of them dated someone else for four months, then they got back together.

Try to move on, though. It's okay to keep a little hope alive in your heart, but don't let it blind you to other opportunities that may come along. Good luck and take care.

-Genji05

Hello Fallingsnow

God Bless You for having to go through what must have been a really tough time last evening. I don't really know if I could have done it.I broke up with my ex a while back, and we hang at the same places. I have not run into her yet. And I hope I don't have to. I'm not sure what I would do or how i would feel, seeing her with another person. And I know she is with one. I think you handeled it like a real pro. What ever a heartbroken pro is. Never the less, like you said it was like in a movie. To have alittle hope is o.k., I think we all want that when you deeply care for someone. But it may be time to move on, I know I had to. They say good things happen to those who wait, but in the meantime have some fun. He may never come back, and acceptence is the key to moving on. And that was very very hard for me to accept.

Happy New Year

Kuhl

well all i got to say is if its meant to be it will be u dont have to have a miracle it will happen without it and yes miracles do exist a miracle is when a drunk driver crushes a 5 year old boy between a tree and the car and the boy is pernounced dead but then a miracle happened and he finally came through this boy is my lil cousin hes now a active 12 year old thats a miracle from dead to that