still know i got it...

koreangelxp

so yeah... its so werid to me... that men are attracted to me ... like i donno? its like when your not in a relationship with someone .... NOBODY hits on you... your just air ... then when your in a relationship... everyone and their mama is hittin on you... and wishing you could be cloned... i dont get it... why is it always like that?? i figured its this... men want something that they cant have... but still its nice to know i still got it lol...

Taken men get hit on to, then don't when they are single. It's not just us girls. Weird how human nature attracted youto someone you can not have though huh?

oh i know men get hit on too... oh haha no this guy hit on me... and its weird... cuz i donno?? i have a bf... and im happy you know? its just funny how men hit on you and they know you got a bf... and they wish that i could be cloned so he could have me too... but theres only one of me... so sucks to be the guy who hit on me... but its nice to know that i still get hit on and i still got it!

I believe that people hitting on someone who is already taken might not actually be interested in the person him/herself but more generally in a relationship. They see your state of happiness and it comes to their mind you could make them happy as well. I have made the experience that it is better for singles to stay clear of couples because it will only drag you down...

oh i know men get hit on too... oh haha no this guy hit on me... and its weird... cuz i donno?? i have a bf... and im happy you know? its just funny how men hit on you and they know you got a bf... and they wish that i could be cloned so he could have me too... but theres only one of me... so sucks to be the guy who hit on me... but its nice to know that i still get hit on and i still got it!

Maybe you should be seeking self-appreciation in other aspects of your life...

A lot of times, people might come off as desperate or seriously searching for partner. This is very apparent to the other sex and thus, becoming unattractive.

When you're in a relationship, you are more confident and couldn't care less about others. This is when you are most comfortable and yourself, thus becoming more attractive.

The lesson of the story here is to work on your confidence regardless of your relationship status.

Archived