first post: need a little help with orgasms

BlackarrowX

hey guys and gals, first post here, ive read a few threads here before and thought that its time for me to post one

so i have this problem with my girlfriend...the problem is i cant really get her to have an orgasm as often as id like...maybe 1 out of the 3 times we try playing around or having sex can i give her one, and i still havent been able to give her one during intercorse after a month of taking her viginity...

im really confused seeing as im not a virgin and ive been with other women in the past and never had this problem at all...

it seems to me like her clit isnt as responsive as most but i dont know if thats a real problem...so i dont know, maybe someone here has some similar experienced and might have something to share

we are both 18 by the way, and i started having sex when i was 16..i know age sometimes has an effect on things..so ive read here

but anyways thanks for reading, hope to get some ideas

She just doesn't know her own body well enough to be able to relax and have orgasms all the time. You said she was a virgin when she met you, so she's only had a month worth of sexual experience. The more she does it, the more she'll be comfortable with it and be able to relax.

I was the same way, dated a virgin (when I was pretty experienced) and it took a while for her to get comfortable and good at sex and most other stuff. Still tho, throughout our relationship she was shy and very insecure about her abilities, so the pleasure suffered.

Now I'm dating a girl who's a lot more experienced, and the sex is wild. She can have orgasms after orgasms, during sex, so much more than the other girl who was pretty new at it. So it's all in the experience and their knowledge and comfort with their own bodies.

thanks both of you, i thought the fact that she doesnt know her own body yet could be a problem,

but yes she can orgasm on her own

how successful is she at doing that?

Maybe you could take some time and have her show you exactly how she wants it.

Also, I agree that a lot of this is because she is new at this. Keep trying new things and make it fun. Eventually she'll be able to relax enough that it'll come easier.

so i have this problem with my girlfriend...the problem is i cant really get her to have an orgasm as often as id like...maybe 1 out of the 3 times we try playing around or having sex can i give her one, and i still havent been able to give her one during intercorse after a month of taking her viginity...

First thing. take the pressure off her girlfriend. Any orgasms she has are for her, not to satisfy your ego.

At 18 you both are pretty inexperienced in the ways of the world. Sex or otherwise.

She may be reticent to let it all hang out out of fear of pregnancy (are you using birth control?) or STDs (use a condom? Been tested?).

In addition to that, a lot of women of any age just do not climax from intercourse. So if she is anxious to climax so you will be happy, that alone can make it harder to do.

Don't be so goal oriented. Just enjoy your time together. Things will shake into place eventually.

Also, don't forget that most girls (something like 70%, no kidding) can't orgasm from intercourse. So if she can't either, don't sweat it too much - especially since most girls *will* orgasm from oral.

Get your rocks off, then go downtown. Sometimes go downtown first, just to keep her on her toes! I prefer to go down on my girl after I'm done myself because the time spent giving her pleasure lets me recover for a second go.

Also, ask your girl if she's multi-orgasmic, if that's the case then you can stay down for a good long time. 2-3 orgasms in a row put girls in a good mood.

thanks for all the replies...

i guess my girl is just not the type to orgasm during intercourse but thats ok...

the reason why i was so concerned was because i wanted her to feel good and feel the full effect of sex...it def wasnt an ego issue..i just knew people who broke up with their girlfriends/boyfriends over sex and well after 2 years with my current girlfriend, i love her so much that i try to be the best i can for her..and this was just something that bothered me

shes showed me before how she masturbates so i know how she likes and does it...i guess ill just be patient..keep at it...and try my best to make her satisfied any way i can

thanks for all your help, i appreciate it

the fact that you are making her orgasm some of the time is what is important. I was with my last gf for 1.5 years and not once was able to bring her to orgasm. She wasnt able to herself either. That was really hard on both of us. The fact that she hasnt been doing this for long just means you both will get more experienced and the frequency of her orgasms will increase too... As for intercourse that could change. My first gf never had an orgasm from intercourse until nearly a year later then she did everytime. Enjoy the unpredictability of girls.

First thing. take the pressure off her girlfriend. Any orgasms she has are for her, not to satisfy your ego.

At 18 you both are pretty inexperienced in the ways of the world. Sex or otherwise.

She may be reticent to let it all hang out out of fear of pregnancy (are you using birth control?) or STDs (use a condom? Been tested?).

In addition to that, a lot of women of any age just do not climax from intercourse. So if she is anxious to climax so you will be happy, that alone can make it harder to do.

Don't be so goal oriented. Just enjoy your time together. Things will shake into place eventually.

Good points... I remember one ex was soooooo focused on whether I had an orgasm that I couldn't relax enough to have one... just let the pressure off and just try and make sure she enjoys herself. not that it will stop mattering, but if it becomes all about whether she comes, she never will!

Archived