post holiday blues

christmas has passed. all the excitement of running around, shopping, swapping, opening has come to an end. as i sit here one thing just crossed my mind. it's something i used to think about everyday, with eachday the thought fading. it's the thought of being alone forever. never finding my "sole" mate. the thought of that wrenches my stomach about as much as my ex(the one i believed would never be my ex).

the thought of never having a wife, a family....etc, makes my eyes water.

i suppose this post was just another therapy session for me.

month 8 of dealing with being walked out on by the one i loved but couldnt keep.

that someone will eventually come along (probably when you least expect it) that will make your life complete. Trust me... when life is at its worst and you think things cant get any more horrible... something good will happen and you will begin to believe that good things can happen... and they WILL happen. Just have the patience to persevere and keep on lving your life. You will find someone... just give it some time. Everything will work itself out.

I know how you feel man.. My ex broke up with me 4.5 months ago and started dating someone 2 weeks after we broke up and is now pretty much living with him... This was the girl that loved me soo much and wanted to marry me and have my children..Yeah..right...

All we have to do is to stay positive and hope things will change...

I've been actually dating someone for the past 2.5 months and she's really nice but I keep thinking about my ex and I hate myself for that...

Good luck to both of us..

Dear Hoopy26

I am so sorry for your relationship loss. I REALLY know what you are feeling. I to had hopes of one day marriage but he told me we are through right before Halloween. I know how it feels to have your hopes and dreams on one person only for them to slowly destroy them. But sometimes things work out for a reason. My relationship was for eight years and I still can't believe im alone. What im trying to say is that by that person giving us away we are the ones that will become stronger and happier in the long run. I really believe that! I hope that you are with friends and family throughout this Holiday season so you can be surrounded by the people that really care about you.

Hey man

Your not alone on that one...I share your pain, I know what its like to work all day and come home to nobody...I've seen those same happy couples too, at a mall or a concert, or on the streets...I also know what its like to search the net for that last tidbit or shred of hope or anything...and I fall deeper into despair, I too believe at times I am meant to be alone aswell..But this depression thing likes to feed your head lies...Build strength in solitude, just believe its all part of a bigger and better plan..you'll get by this..be strong...Raise your chin up, and just try to live for yourself for a while..then one day all your suffering will be rewarded....I really feel for you, and hope you find what you deserve

Regards ~Rainswept

HEy,

You know what i am exactally where all of you are right now. i dated the man of my dreams for 11 months and we always talked about how everything will be perfect and we would get married and spend the rest of our lifes with each other and have children. well he dumped me a while ago because i am having so many problems right now that i don't deal with right. instead i freak out and i become a total *beep* well jan. 12th would have been our 1 year anniversery. i don't know how to get him back. he is starting to go out with this other girl, but i think that if he ever really loved me and i meant that much to him then he would give me one chance he started to like her two weeks after we broke up and now (i think she is a slut for this) she is already sticking he tongue down his mouth. i called him today and i did something i prob. shouldn't have done. i threatend suicide. he asked me to wait so he could think about things he also promised he wouldn't tell anyone, but he called my grandpa. i told him that i wasn't going to do it because of him, i just cant stand to have the one i love right in front of me and not be able to do anything about it. so i just called to say goodbye. well if i decide to go threw with it then i just wont call him. i guess i will just leave him a note. even if there was someone out there better then me i wouldn't want it. i love him and he is the best man alive i love him. well if i can't get him back then i am going to just go threw with it. i wont live without him. My mom is tring to make it so i can't even see him anymore. well will someone please help me and tell me any possible way to get him back. once again if i can't have him then i won't go on living. P.S. do any of you believe that if you pray about it and ask for forgivness and just tell god you can't do it anymore then you can still go to heaven? oh and how many asprin would a person have to take to kill themselfs?

hun....

Suicide is never the answer...I know you have all these feelings inside, and don't know what to do with them, I hate those creepy feelings too, cause they do often return, I just try to fight it...you say you want him back right?....Well you can try that no contact rule, that seems to be the popular advice around here, I can tell you, it does work, I have been in the situation 5 times..and it always works...Silence is the loudest sound..give him time to miss you..only he can convince himself, the rest is out of your control...I really hope you talk to friends about these "feelings"..and ofcourse return to this site for advice...theres people who care here

Regards ~rainswept