What Sld I do? I am trying my best to restrain...

mantiger

Hi all,

I am a 23 year old guy, i am with my gf since i am 17. We used to be classmates. She always had a bad temper and had a habit of throwing tantrums, only only at me but to everybody. I kept hoping since we started that she would mature as we get older and the tantrums would stop.

Sadly no, now we are working adults thus we had lesser time together. But what really turn me of is whenever we meet, she would start getting angry abt every single things. I got my stress from the work life, when i meeting her, i expect to to enjoy ourself to relax and not keep suiting her tantrums like what i did during our schooling days.

Now the complicated part is, i had this lady fren at work that seems so cheerful and happy and crazy at times, which also reflect my character. I started to develop some feelings for her, it started as "how nice if my gf is this cheerful?" thingy. Now it seems like i am addicted to her. I only realise it when i can't sleep at night thinking of her. But when i am thinking of her, i am thinking of my gf at the same time also. I just wondering is this new lady fren suit me better?

I also started to had symptoms to keep wanting to look at her and talk to her, but keep retraining myself and try to keep our communications to bare minimum. Altough it is very stress relieving and enjoyable talking and joke ard with her.

If anyone suggest me to discuss this with my gf, u may forget it as i already had told her that her tantrums are killing our relationship. Her reply is to accept her as the person she is or look for someone better, I am really stuck as what i sld do? I really treasure our relationship, but what should i do when i keep thinking of another girl?

Welcome to eNotAlone.

If anyone suggest me to discuss this with my gf, u may forget it as i already had told her that her tantrums are killing our relationship. Her reply is to accept her as the person she is or look for someone better,

Personally, I would look for someone better. Maybe the lady at work if she is available and interested.

yeah, she gave me a choice but ppl always say girls always says the opposite.

And i been with her for quite some time, i fear that i may regret it. Keep changing gfs is not a solution rite?

And the lady fren i couldnt stop thinking of her, she is single yes, but i am not.

She likes me? Maybe? Not sure, and never even tried to be sure.

At the end of the day, i just want to be happy and choose the lesser of two evils.

It is almost impossible to make young love last. You are young and there is a wealth of life experiences you are missing out staying with your gf. I think you should move on. She hasn't given you a choice since she is unwilling to work on her personal issues.

Archived