should i do this?

my ex gf dumped me. ok im hurt but whatever. im now at the angry phase. she's 19 and i'm 22.

i will be getting a 2008 BMW 3 series convertible soon and when i do should i drop by her house to show her what she missed out?

when i think of what she did (cheated, after breakup straight to rebound with another guy, rubbing it in my face) i get very angry.

i get so angry its all i think about. cant sleep either.

No offense but that's a pretty childish thing to do. Not only that, but I doubt it will do anything for her. She's not gonna get jealous now and all of a sudden have feelings for you again and feel sorry for dumping you.

If you want revenge fine (which I'm not advocating), but this ain't gonna do more that just show her what a * * * * * you really are and enforce her decision to break up with you.

my ex gf dumped me. ok im hurt but whatever. im now at the angry phase. she's 19 and i'm 22.

i will be getting a 2008 BMW 3 series convertible soon and when i do should i drop by her house to show her what she missed out?

when i think of what she did (cheated, after breakup straight to rebound with another guy, rubbing it in my face) i get very angry.

i get so angry its all i think about. cant sleep either.

Why would you want to show her your new car...do you want her to go back to you because of money?. Don't do this... i know you're hurting, but that's very immature

no its not to get her back. its to show her what she missed. she's not 100% cold towards me since we broke up but she's the immature one cuz she cant make up her f'ing mind on whether to get back with me or not. and that makes me angrier.

her bro and sis seem to like me. it doesnt matter whether she cares about my new car or not. i know her and she will regret dumping me. in fact i know her so well that eventually she will regret dumping me but she may never admit it to anyone cuz of her ego.

i think she's a golddigger and the way for me to know for sure is to show up with my new car.

Archived