Ladies, after being eaten out?

goldfish box

it's so normal! It'll go back to normal by tomorrow! Wow! Try 3 hours straight! MMMM! Wow! Amazing!

I call shananigans on this. Sorry, but I do.

Anyways, if it's good and I've been using my fingers to help out which I normally do, when I'm done, i lick them in front of the girl. They seem to love that for some reason.

honestly if it takes you 3 hours, you are doing something wrong.

From personal experience, typically in 20-30 minutes I can bring a woman to orgasm maybe 4 or 5 times, and then move on to intercourse from there. But in the beginning, maybe the first few times we are together, not as many orgasms because it takes a few times to really dial into what she likes. Some prefer only clitoral stimulation, some prefer some finger/tongue penetration, some a mixture of both. Some like some "audio", some don't. Every woman is different, so you have to find her groove. It's really no different than when a woman gives a man oral, in the sense that no 2 guys really like that performed in exactly the same way. We all have our individual nuances that we like.

It shouldnt take 3 hours though. Its not rocket science. All you really have to do is pay attention.

The problem with something like 2 hours is 2 hours later and 6 orgasms for her, my nose was almost broken.. ](*,) The pelvis tends to jump randomly strait into your nose lol, 69 will counter that problem however

The worst thing is when they do that and they trap you between their legs so that you can't save your poor nose. hahahhahha

hummm....either someone is exaggerating or i really want to get to know you!!!!!

lol. no, not exaggerating, but like I said, that doesn't really happen like that the first few times. You have to pay attention to what she likes, and after a few times you can get it dialed in pretty good. I guess I really pay attention, because I'm a "response oriented" kind of guy. So I look for the little things like clenching her fists, arching her back, vocal responses, pulling my hair, and a bunch of other things. And when her toes curl up and her knees start to tremble a little bit, I know I'm in the home stretch. lol.

I like to know that she is really into what I'm doing. Otherwise, whats the point?

Archived