opinions please?!

ashlynn00

quick question....my ex has been changing his facebook status's lately....Yesterday it was " at work thinking even * * * * sure wish my mind would stop wondering." And today it is " I summon you here to my love" he isn't one to usually put how he feels on his status's....he always made fun of me for changing my status to the way I feel....Anyway, what do you think?!!

We had a talk last weekend and he's just starting to focus on a new career and get things ready for the hiring process, so he is focusing on that right now and dedicating his time to that. He told me he hasn't ruled out a future w/ me, but has to get this in line first........ I haven't talked to him for about 1 week.....I am just doing NC, and waiting to see if he'll make a move....Just confused about his status's

Do yourself a BIG favor and don't visit your exes Facebook page.

First, he's your ex, you can't be concerned with what he lists as his status.

Second, it's Facebook. Don't you agree its a little silly to get upset over this? Think big picture!

It kinda doesn't matter what he writes as his facebook status when he's home, feeling a little lonely, with time for things to sink in a little bit. The fact of the matter is he's still not with you, and I would never take something like a facebook status as an indication of him wanting to get back with you, ya know?

Archived