confused and hurt about what to do....

nthalley

This girl(iranian) is sometimes looking at me,other times she doesn't want to talk to me,other times i look at her and she looks away what's the deal?I just stay away because it's a pain in the ass,but anyway,i have tried to be as polite as possible and make up for ways i have come accross9i was a jerk to her and she was a bit of a bytch)but it took about 2 years to do so(she goes to the sdame health club as me..Still mixed signals.Someone please help me out...,I don't know if its racial,with me being asian american or what,but maybe it's the problems i gave her in the past?(she got upset and left the gym one time,,but there were other times where she pissed me off.0that's where the berating from me verbally saying things to her came.

Are you interested in her or are you just wanting to keep things copacetic at the club?

I'm just trying to keep things smooth.She is a very beautiful girl and it's hard not to be attracted,but theres just so much tension here.I try to stay away,but she comes to my area at times to work out.Don't know waht to do,so much anger,guilt and other mixed emotions as well as sadness.Especially when i get brushed off at times.I don't know what she wants at all.It seems like when i leave to go to a different area she follows me,but when i talk to her,she seems like she wants to brush me off or is peeved.

Is it a large gym? Is it possible she isn't follow you, she is just using the same are?

Have you tried saying you were sorry? A confrontation where you just stop her and say "I'm sorry for the way things went in the past, I'd like to just start things anew, I'm name"

It's a bally's gym.I've said sorry a couple times,but i just feel that she's so mad that she may backstab me or has.It hurts so mucj because i want to smooth things over and she has been being nice towards nme,but today she just brushed me off(i had too approach her)help me i'm hurting and frustrated and sad about this..

Archived