made a mistake....Now what?!!! Please respond!!!

ashlynn00

My boyfriend and I have been broken up 3 weeks now....... little communication/contact between both of us....We both took time apart, because we were arguing a little bit. Anyway, he contacted me yesterday and wanted to know if I wanted to come over. I replied I didn't know because it might make it hard on us to see each other... He asked if I had moved on because if so, we would need to rethink the visit. I told him I hadn't moved on and he replied he thought we could hang out and rekindle old flames! Not like they went anywhere for both of us..... When I got there he was so excited to see me, hugging me and holding me and not wanting to let go. Well one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. I wanted to stop it and thought about it, but just let it go. He didnt call me last nite or today so I called him asking him if he regretted anything about yesterday, and he replied he didnt' regret anything that happened but asked if we could talk about it later because he was hanging out with a friend, and helping his sister pack up.......I just need advice on what I should do? Or what this means? He isn't the type of guy to use me or anything...... I just need advice or opinions

Do you feel comfortable asking him how he's feeling about everything? It seems you need (and deserve) some answers here. Don't shy away from it. Better to bring things out in the open. It's fine if he wants to see how it goes before you decide if you want to get back together, but meanwhile DON'T SLEEP WITH HIM AGAIN. Otherwise, you're only making things more confusing for yourself.

Good luck.

Same thing happened to me last night... we met at a pub and talked for hours, til closing, got on amazingly… went back to his and had sex all night. He said he feels awful leading me on like that. I still don’t hate him, I still adore him… we’ve decided that next time we see eachother will have to be with other people, as it’s too intense…

He leaves the country permenantly in 6 weeks… that’s part of the reason we broke up, I wanted to make the most of it before he left (we broke up three weeks ago as well as three months ago for two weeks)….

I’m happy and tired and sad and confused and lost…

Archived