Don't really miss her so much, just kinda miss "us"

Jell-o,

Just kinda missing the feeling of having someone "to be with", as it were. Don't miss all the trials and tribulations she caused, to be sure. On the contrary, I am quite relieved to no longer have to deal with it. But I guess there's something to be said for having someone who's always around, even if they were a huge pain in the ass. Funny, but a little tinge of sucky as well.

I think that's totally normal. I think a lot of people get caught up in thinking they want their ex back, but in reality, what they miss is the closeness of having someone. Some people are just in love with the idea of love.

I feel the same way from time to time. Sometimes it's just easier when you can rely on someone else to be there for you. I have these thoughts of my ex and I together again and remember all the good times, but then I remember all the bad times and realize I'm better off.

Yeah, that's the funny part. I'm not in love with love nor do I think I want her back. I just kinda miss the familiarity of steady companionship. Kinda like when you have to get rid of an old pair of jeans, you know it won't do you any good to keep them around, but in some strange teeny-tiny way you kinda miss them.

I am in the same way really. I love my ex but not in love with her intruth I am just remember all the good things about her, the this and that and thinking man will I find that again? Yada yada te comfort of wanting to go back when I know that I will just the same negative abuse and am better off going on in my life and finding someone else to make me feel bad.

Archived