FED UP & WANT HIM GONE!!

DGirl

Hi All,

I've posted many times basically about the same problem. My Husband and I have been married just over a year and its been hell ever since. We finally agreed 2 weeks ago that as hard as it will be we need to separate, but we are waiting till after the holidays. He still lives in the house and we agreed to still help each other out. I told him I will still write out the bills, do laundry, and clean if he still gave me money for bills, took out the garbage etc.

Well, he hasn't given me any money in 3 weeks, he comes and goes as he pleases. He comes home drunk every night, he hasn't taken out the garbage etc. So basically here I am doing everything and he is getting a free ride! I was so upset when we decided to separate because we have been together for almost 10 yrs. But now I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY I feel like my head can explode!!!!!!!!!!

I feel tricked, I feel like his true colors are now coming out. As happy as I am that I found out how he really is early enough in the marriage where we dont have kids, I feel like i've been lied to! 10yrs of my life....why didn't I see any of this before??? I dont get it?? I am sad, but I am so angry now I cant take it!! I've been going to counseling for over 6 months now and it helped a little I guess. At this point I just want him to go!!! I want x-mas to come and go so I can just get this over with! And there is no talking to him about it cause his attitude is we are finished and he just dont care what I think anymore! Any advice on what to do here???

well i cant stop paying his bills cause they are all in my name. He has the worst credit, so i got every utility in my name and the mortgage. If I stop paying them then i'll be hurting myself. But my point is he is still lliving there...useing water and electric and whatever else right!!! OOOHHHH I"M SOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if you can legally kick him out since you own the property. . . I mean, if he can lawfully stay there until the seperation goes into effect, u might have to wait. . . Talk to a ploice officer and see what he recommends you do if he is a problem. You don't have to try and get him arrested, just out of the house.

Sorry about all the time you decicated to this and it didn't work out. I was in a four year relationship with a girl I thought I'd marry. I want those years back too. I know it won't happen. . .

Good luck!

I'm sorry he's being such a jerk. That is a really tough situation to be in. I can relate, a little. My husband and I are still splitting the bills until our divorce is final and I always worry that he is going to wreck my credit (the major bills and the mortgage are in my name only). I don't know what I would do if he just stopped paying his share.

I would recommend living apart if at all possible. As for the bills, I don't know what you can do. You can cancel the utilities and sell the house if it has to come to that. I wish I had more to offer. I hope things improve for you DGirl!

Yea well he is being a jerk!! A big jerk!!! I just spoke to him on the phone and his excuse for going out everynight is he cant stay in the house anymore because he dont feel comfortable! Oh please....hes a piece of work! I know thing will be better in the end....well I hope anyway!!