Hm. Any ideas?

MattW

It's too long of a story to tell, but I'm trying to get in touch with an old friend from high school (we graduated about a year ago), and I'm having a bit of trouble finding him, because I don't have his contact information. The only thing I can find is a MySpace page of his, but he hasn't logged in in a few months... Any ideas on how else I might be able to find him? It's kind of important...

Do you know his parents???? Try contacting them.

Try other websites - like classmates.

Even if he hasn't logged in in months if you email him through that it wil go to his email account and notify him so long as he has an active email.

Try googling white pages.

Try intellius - they keep tabs on everyone!!!! You may have to pay for the info though.

Good luck!

Cats

Didn't know his parents; tried a bunch of other websites (all the ones you mentioned, in fact, heh), even tried Googling his name, and couldn't find anything else. I tried that Intelius thing, and it seems like that'd work, but yeah, I'd have to pay for info, and I don't want to do that... I mean, it's important, but it's not THAT important (translation: I'm a cheapskate!).

Yeah, I guess I could message the MySpace, and see if he'd get the e-mail notification. I just hope he hasn't changed his e-mail address since he made that MySpace account, otherwise he won't get it. Hm.

Archived