Meeting someone new and online dating

Sam _

I would like a little help here. I would like to meet someone new but can't seem to find anyone that I like. I'm not picky and I don't have a high or unreasonable expectations. All I want in a girl is that I can talk to them about things (and vice-versa), I can have fun with them and be myself, and that they respect me and my beliefs. Pretty much the basic stuff that EVERYONE looks for.

I'm apparently no good at online dating (the free sites). I'm on link removed and link removed and haven't met anyone. I've messaged people and no one has messaged back. I cannot do the sites that you have to pay for and probably won't be able to for a long time. And I'm shy when it comes to meeting new girls. Unless I know them well, I always am nervous and have a hard time with conversing.

Where can I go (online) to meet someone new?

Any conversational advice I could use if I am shy around the girl?

Probably not. I'm going to wind up failing math this semester so I'm going to go on to do adult ed. rather than a high school class. I'm then going to a technical school, then to college. And I won't be able to live on-campus, I'm going to have to live at home.

Probably not. I'm going to wind up failing math this semester so I'm going to go on to do adult ed. rather than a high school class. I'm then going to a technical school, then to college. And I won't be able to live on-campus, I'm going to have to live at home.

try to pass your math course, ok? honestly, if you can get the money - try to go to college. it's really fun, such a great experience, you will meet so many friends and meet people in classes and in the dorms. it was really a magical time in my life, i would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

It's really not going to be possible. I made a 55 (F) last grading period, and this one I have between a 60 and 70 (F). I need a combined total of 140 to pass (meaning I'll have to get an 85 B) and there is only 5 days left of school. I simply don't understand the work and my teacher doesn't do a very good job at explaining it to me. I'm used to the book work and I understand book work better. But he refuses to allow me to do book work instead of the worksheets he made himself. He is the only statistics teacher in the school so it's pretty much inevitable. (I'm actually taking statistics, but mistakenly refer it to math)

I think I'm already going to do that. Do adult ed. for my statistics class, go to a technical college for two years (it will make it cheaper for me to get into a 4-year university), and then transfer to a 4-year university.

But I'm looking for something a little more immediate.

I think I'm already going to do that. Do adult ed. for my statistics class, go to a technical college for two years (it will make it cheaper for me to get into a 4-year university), and then transfer to a 4-year university.

But I'm looking for something a little more immediate.

ok - good plan! are there any intermural leagues in your area? like volleyball or softball? you can take a salsa class, plenty of women there! if you are religious, you can join a church youth league. volunteer at an animal shelter. take capoeria (brazilian martial arts/dance), typically a mix of men and women there.

No intermural leagues in my area, I'm not religious, can't afford any dance classes (currently unemployed aside from my volunteer job). And volunteering I consider a job, I won't be looking for anyone at a volunteer job. And besides, I'm already volunteering at an orphanage.

Archived