Question for the ladies

MD Geist

Ok I have never been kissed ever but i really want to experience it like oh say in two weeks when i finally turn 22. Theirs a couple of female friends I know one particular I just fancy her but is their any way I can like ask them for my first kiss without making for an ackward sitaition?. How would I go about it or should I just ask another woman I barley know but is ready and willing.?

haha...i did this with one of my buddies i took him out with me and at one point in the night i opened up a set of 3 girls and invited my boy over and was like..."can you believe this guy has never been kissed they all giggled but one particular one had a little mischievous look on her face so i looked at her and said...lets make this his last night without a kiss and i nudged him over to her and she raped his face it was so awesome...so my advice...gets some friends who might be able to help you out lol.

Edit: we both left the bar with a number but it didnt pan out for him but at least it was one hurdle passed.

Ok I have never been kissed ever but i really want to experience it like oh say in two weeks when i finally turn 22. Theirs a couple of female friends I know one particular I just fancy her but is their any way I can like ask them for my first kiss without making for an ackward sitaition?. How would I go about it or should I just ask another woman I barley know but is ready and willing.?

Well practicing on the friend would be good,so that you know what your doing with the girl you like..

But if you would like to remember your first kiss (i can't) then kiss someone you really like. But dont tell her you have never been kissed before! That could make things awkward. And its not hard at all,its just how you see in the movies..

Well practicing on the friend would be good,so that you know what your doing with the girl you like..

But if you would like to remember your first kiss (i can't) then kiss someone you really like. But dont tell her you have never been kissed before! That could make things awkward. And its not hard at all,its just how you see in the movies..

you always have good advice for the young men, mum

biggest advice in kissing is for a second or two start real gentle and soft...then at that point stop listening to the little voice in your head and just really go for it...firm hand whith pressure where the hair meets the back of the neck with your fingers in her hair with the other hand on the small of her back is good for hand placement or a gentle hand starting from brow down to chin then gently guiding her lips to yours is another one...but kinda sappy but me personally i like the mauling each others faces approach where you just really lose yourself but might not go for this on a first kiss but dont let it be timid and week just really go for it...fake it till you make it..

ahh but my mistakes are my most memorable moments.

Really? My mistakes are the most forgettable..Or i try to make them be!lol

Kissing is a kind of follow my lead,there lead thing. As long as you start of nice & slow & dont open your mouth like you are trying to catch an intercity 125,tou should be fine..

Don't use your tongue unless you feel her use hers..You dont want to scare her & some girls,me not included,don't like tongue on a first kiss..

Really? My mistakes are the most forgettable..Or i try to make them be!lol

Kissing is a kind of follow my lead,there lead thing. As long as you start of nice & slow & dont open your mouth like you are trying to catch an intercity 125,tou should be fine..

Don't use your tongue unless you feel her use hers..You dont want to scare her & some girls,me not included,don't like tongue on a first kiss..

ahh the little mistakes the ones you can laugh about later...are the good ones...but to each their own i guess...

as far as the kiss...yes very much is a build up/ escalating process....me personally i just like the crazy hands all over ferocious make out sessions...i use tongue sparingly...if i do its after she initiates or ill go slow and see if she welcomes it....when you and your so are really going at it...simulating sexual intercourse in a make out session with tongue and her teeth is fun too lol...it does wonders for her lol....but maybe thats tmi

ahh the little mistakes the ones you can laugh about later...are the good ones...but to each their own i guess...

as far as the kiss...yes very much is a build up/ escalating process....me personally i just like the crazy hands all over ferocious make out sessions...i use tongue sparingly...if i do its after she initiates or ill go slow and see if she welcomes it....when you and your so are really going at it...simulating sexual intercourse in a make out session with tongue and her teeth is fun too lol...it does wonders for her lol....but maybe thats tmi

Hee hee Slow down knight!!lol He's only contemplating a first kiss! Easy tiger!!

My first kiss was with someone I really disliked... Well, dislike now - liked 'em at the time. Quite memorable but not in the way one would hope!

First kiss advice - dont' try to hit a homerun in your first at bat! Work with the speed of the pitch, so to speak, but at the same time be aggressive.

I'm not proud of that metaphor but I'm sticking with it. Don't be equine about it, that's for sure. Gentle lips, but take the lead!

I'm talking in circles. Don't eat her face. Definite no-no for the first time.

My first kiss was with someone I really disliked... Well, dislike now - liked 'em at the time. Quite memoriable but not in the way one would hope!

First kiss advice - dont' try to hit a homerun in your first at bat! Work with the speed of the pitch, so to speak, but at the same time be aggressive.

I'm not proud of that metaphor but I'm sticking with it. Don't be equine about it, that's for sure. Gentle lips, but take the lead!

I'm talking in circles. Don't eat her face. Definite no-no for the first time.

Haha haha Dont eat her face!!!! Oh that creased me up!

Its true though. Iv had my face eaten & its not nice!! Yuk

Hows the UK bank acc going LBP? I was going to offer to help as i also use Natwest but i noticed another lady was helping who was a Natwest acc holder. Hope its all going smoothly..

Hows the UK bank acc going LBP? I was going to offer to help as i also use Natwest but i noticed another lady was helping who was a Natwest acc holder. Hope its all going smoothly..

Yes, I think Nola was the lady! Heh, haven't heard from her since...

Well, if a lack of action is smooth then things are going smooth as can be! I tried applying online but the form told me to go into one of the branches... Right!

I think I'm just going to have to wait until I make it over the water.

What do you think of Natwest? By the way, if you've heard anything about opening accounts overseas, I'd love to hear it... Not that it's the sort of thing to come up in casual conversation.

Yes, I think Nola was the lady! Heh, haven't heard from her since...

Well, if a lack of action is smooth then things are going smooth as can be! I tried applying online but the form told me to go into one of the branches... Right!

I think I'm just going to have to wait until I make it over the water.

What do you think of Natwest? By the way, if you've heard anything about opening accounts overseas, I'd love to hear it... Not that it's the sort of thing to come up in casual conversation.

Well ive had a lot of post pulled for being off topic,totally understandable

Would you like me to pm you? I could go in,get any info you like,speak to an adviser..

Well ive had a lot of post pulled for being off topic,totally understandable

Would you like me to pm you? I could go in,get any info you like,speak to an adviser..

And, look - we're off topic already! Yes, that'd be great... Anything to expedite the process... I have certain reasons for wanting this taken care of before I move.

It could be really awkward. I would avoid it with a female friend and just wait it out until you find someone you like and feel the moment is right.

Your first kiss is something you will remember forever, it goes much better if it just happens naturally. who cares how old you are or if you think you did it wrong or whatever. It's your memory that you will have forever.

sorry to be the dopey romantic....

Your first kiss is something you will remember forever, it goes much better if it just happens naturally. who cares how old you are or if you think you did it wrong or whatever. It's your memory that you will have forever.

sorry to be the dopey romantic....

Very well

Alot of my female mates highly recomend that I do wait till Iam aleast with someone cause they all told me its going to feel so good one kiss is not enough the first time. donno what they mean by that but they all say its alot like sex the first time around.

Archived