Confused about where I stand

Darryl2312

Hi Folks,

Ive been seeing this girl for 2 months.

Firstly shes not ready for a relationship boyfriend she says.

We do everything a normal couple does, holds hands, have fun, kiss, are intimate etc.

I just dunno where it is going, shes said that she understands if I wanted to find a real long term girlfriend.

But at the same time we got concert tickets for October, to me thats a little too forward planning !

She has been bably hurt in the pas, me too maybe this is a factor ?

Help !

Do you want a relationship? If yes, bail out now before you get more attached and set yourself up to get hurt. When someone says "I don't want a relationship" and the other person does, it's going to lead to huge problems. Better to get out early before you fall in love and it gets harder to leave.

Hi Folks,

Ive been seeing this girl for 2 months.

Firstly shes not ready for a relationship boyfriend she says.

We do everything a normal couple does, holds hands, have fun, kiss, are intimate etc.

I just dunno where it is going, shes said that she understands if I wanted to find a real long term girlfriend.

But at the same time we got concert tickets for October, to me thats a little too forward planning !

She has been bably hurt in the pas, me too maybe this is a factor ?

Help !

you already know.

Mmm...I disagreee with the majority opinion here. I think it's possible that she's just being cautious. I think you can proceed, but I would also try and keep your feelings in check. Don't fall for her - she'll see it and she'll feel pressure. In her state, that's a bad thing. Give her plenty of room, and ZERO pressure. Play it by ear and see where it goes. It's a risk, but great love never comes without it.

Archived