Help interpreting peoples comments about me and my friend

My friend Jessica and I eat lunch together, talk in the halls, and even go places together now and then. Well it seams that there is a roomer that we are going out, and dating, well we are just friends. All the time people come up to us and ask us if we are dating, we say no, some have even said that we were laying about us. I have lost count at 37 in this school year alone, of how many people have asked. I was wandering what this means. Is our relationship that strong that is seam like we are going out, or is it just that they are wrong in their conclusions. I mean heck all we do is talk and eat lunch together, I every now and then I will help her baby-sit, it isn't like were friends with benefits, I just want to know what their comments mean.

Thank you,

Justin M. Thornton

Most of the time when people are in other peoples business that has nothing to do with them, its because they wish they could be you and Jessica. Who cares if you guys were going out, what business is it of theres? I mean really come on! yOu guys have something that others want and are probably secretly envious about. Ha, enjoy your friendship and just laugh at these nosy people, they dont make you or break you and they dont pay your bills, do they? No your parents do, listen to mom and dad, and forget the rest.

I dunno why people would judge you that easily because you guys are really close. Maybe people say this because of the fact that you guys look so compatible with one another... Well it's ok with whatever they say, as long your friendship doesn't change. That's the most important. I can relate to you because I was in somewhat the same situation but the difference was that she I fell for her : link removed

sounds like to me people are just jealous because you have a wonderful good friendship. ther eis nothing wrong with the two of you they just want to start things up to make them feel better and jealous. don't let it ruin your friendship cause thats probally what they want to do. what you have is wonderful don't let no one change it you are lucky to have such a friendship

• 2 weeks later...

me and my friend are best friends and of course im a guy and shes a girl so that stirs crap up but hey just ignore em all. it doesnt matter. everyone thought that we were doing all sorts of shit together that normal friends dont do, like bf gf stuff if u know what i mean but its all false, i found it all funny. we also learned that after we told people that we werent going out or anything they were placing bets on when we were going to start, that was crazy but whatever, eventually it all dies down and its all good, dont let em get to u, just ignore em