Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Becoming the bull.

MrsLovett

I saw this kitty, it was adorable and then it turned and ran on the road.I was watching it run and then Dylan tryed to turn me around but it was to late, i saw the hit it.

I saw the kitty die and there was nothig i could do.

Dylan ran over to see if there was anything he could do for the kitty but it was to late.

It happened the same way it would have happened to Toffi.

So i thought of sending a email to someone asking them to tell me why i feel some of things i do, why i can't work out my thoughts about death and why it constantly lingers in my mind.

I thought of the whole email and then didnt send it. why?

I don't know. It felt good to get it off my chest. Mum got me a boook to read, i really liked it. It helped alot. It helped me understand death a bit more.

I had to leave school sick today. I REALLY hate being sick. It gets old after a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Woo, i get the day off sick =]

I'm hopefully going to use this day to get better, relax and catch up on stuff.

But i thinki mum wants me to go to school later today, when i'm feeling a bit better.

I had an uber odd dream the other night and i was even thinking of making it into a story, now wouldnt that be a laugh.

I wish i could though. I used to use writing as some odd form of expressing myself. Now i can't even do it anymore.

And yes, i am still gaining weight. And no i don't like it. I am going to look gorss in my formal dress, but i know Dylan wants me to do this so i am =]

I wanna know what it's like to be awkward and innocent, not belligerent.

I wanna know how it feels to be useful and pertinent and have common sense.. yeah

Let me in, let me in to the club, cuz I wanna belong,

And I need to get strong, and if memory serves,

I'm addicted to words and they're useless.

Archived